Gabe Davis Injured

Billsforumsucks

Better to know now what this Offense looks like without one of the two main outside WR’s than late in the season. 

Sounds like Davis will be fine long term, but likely isn’t playing on MNF. 

Very interested to see how they respond to the biggest off-season criticism of their roster building (outside WR depth).

As someone who has been critical of the lack of depth, I’m expecting to be proven wrong and the offense will still be explosive and dynamic. 

…. that said, I’d rather it not be due to them overworking Diggs. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, UKBillFan said:

I said yesterday and I'll repeat - it will be disappointing to be missing Davis but I feel we can cover him better than Settle, Jackson and maybe Oliver. Hopefully at least two of those three will be back. I saw a positive tweet regarding Settle.

I think Settle and Jackson play, just a feeling but I think the Bills being extra cautious with injuries is a good thing. It's only week two and this is a marathon not a sprint. 

• Agree 3

21 hours ago, RiotAct said:

Committing seppuku as we speak.

No but seriously, that’s a big loss for our offense if he can’t go on Monday.

I think it is more an opportunity for the 3-7 receivers to show up.

Hoping very much Shakir gets some reps if Gabe needs a rest day, and hope he is getting them in practice already with 1st's

1 minute ago, 3rdand12 said:

I think it is more an opportunity for the 3-7 receivers to show up.

Hoping very much Shakir gets some reps if Gabe needs a rest day, and hope he is getting them in practice already with 1st's

addition  and Cook gets some opportunities

Go Bills

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I actually hope he doesn’t play. Get right for Miami. I would run the ball a lot on Tennessee tbh. 

Just have Allen rock back and forth and do the shoulder lean...shoulder lean...shoulder lean...get it right!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.