Josh Allen’s dad sang the National Anthem at the Wyoming game

YoloinOhio

30 minutes ago, wppete said:

He looks like he can still play out there. No wonder Josh is a monster, runs in the family. 

yeah he definitely looks like he can still get out there physical stature wise and I must add how much they stay out the spotlight compared to what it could be…this is a rare appearance.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

That's awesome thanks for posting. Nice job Wyo beating howdy dowdy.

The Allen family will be royalty in New York and Wyomimg for the rest of their lives lol. 

I'd love to see Josh take a week or 2 in the summer and train at the High Altitude Performance Center one of these years, that be awesome.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Wyobills89 said:

That's awesome thanks for posting. Nice job Wyo beating howdy dowdy.

The Allen family will be royalty in New York and Wyomimg for the rest of their lives lol. 

I'd love to see Josh take a week or 2 in the summer and train at the High Altitude Performance Center one of these years, that be awesome.

Bad play calling, poor tackling, and decent Poke football did my team in.  Hopefully that's the only disappointment this week, and my other team will be good to go.  

• Like (+1) 1

• 4 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.