TBD Tailgate: pop-up tents, food, etc.

SDS

Since we have a great big common area - about 30 x 60’. We could use as many pop-up tents as possible if it rains. As a general request, please bring whatever pop-up tent you have. If you can list that here and what size each tent is that would be great.  Technically, we could fill the space with 18 - 10 x 10 tents.

Food: if you’re planning on bringing food to share please post that here so people kind of know what might be available. I believe my extremely talented niece is going to be making finger food desserts to share. I also have a new bottle of Wilderness Trail single barrel rye I hope people will kick. 

@Just Jack what are your plans? Are you picking up Gatorade and water? Do we need tubs and ice?

if the weather holds, I also have corn hole and washer toss to pass the time. Any other ideas would be great. It’s going to be a long day.

I have a big ion rocker party speaker to play whatever we want. Trivia at some point? 

I will have name tags and a marker if you choose to be identified.

Please, no chitchat in this topic. Only logistical details.

so I plan on bringing:

1. 10 x 10 pop-up tent

2. finger food desserts

3. 5 foot table

4. large speaker

5. Corn hole/washer toss

6. A bottle of whiskey for shots or whatever you want to mix with it.

7. name tags

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

I should have 1 that’s functional. I’ll bring it no matter what but can’t guarantee it’s not been destroyed since last year. 

I plan on bringing food. No idea what. Possibly Italian sausage peppers and onions. We will find out on Monday I guess. 

• Like (+1) 1

10x10 pop up

1 case (40 bottles) of water

1 case (24 bottles) of Gatorade

200 red/blue Jell-O shots

Paper/plastic plates, bowls, cups, silverware in case anyone forgets or needs some

First In The Lot Championship belt 

I've got a tub, I'll stop and get ice Monday morning on the way. 

• Like (+1) 1

we will be briniing one pop up at least, will report if we have more than 1

We will be bringing red beans and rice for dinner time as they are a Monday tradition in New Orleans and soak up loads of booze

We will prolly do a few dozen (5 or 6) both pre and post game

Whatever left over SC BBQ Pork Butt and Burnt Ends Beans we have from engagement party tomooorw.

• Like (+1) 1

• Simon unpinned this topic
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.