Excluding JA, predict which player will have the biggest impact - Titans at Bills

BillsFan619

15 hours ago, Rampage said:

Say what? Byard and Hooker are one of the best safety duos in football.

Safety isn’t the issue. They started a player in the slot who was picked up a week before the season. 
Crowder

T. Johnson. Titans will need to go to the short pass game because the Bills D is getting pressure and Johnson times one and gets a pick six. 

16 hours ago, BillsFan619 said:

Monday Night Football in our home opener. It's going to be FANdemonium. Bills Mafia out in full force for all the NFL to see.

The Titans would love to keep our high powered offense off the field as much as possible through long sustained drives. With Derrick Henry being the obvious focal point of the offense, our DL is going to need to control the line consistently on Monday night so that he's contained. Keep him contained and we have a great chance to keep those long drives to a minimum. Get the Titans in 3rd and 5 or more consistently and it's going to be a long night for them.

I believe our DL will be up to the challenge. We've done well against Henry overall throughout his career. In four games against the Bills he has 334 total rush yards. Not bad but not great. Think about this. Take away his 76 yard run last year, which some would say shouldn't have even counted because of all the holding on that play, and his total rushing yards against us in four games is 258 yards.

Even with Oliver and Settle up in the air, our DL comes to "eat" again and DaQuan Jones is my pick for biggest impact.

Who ya got, Bills Mafia?

PS - Who ya got, @Success?

@machine gun kelly, @LyndonvilleBill and @muppy, it’s time for your predictions.

619, sorry I missed you’re call out, but as always thanks.

I think GROOT, Von and a first start again of Lawson as my guess is we won’t see Settle and Oliver.  That stinks on Settle as we brought him in along with J Phillips and Jones to stop guys like Henry.  The edge guys should contain Tanny which is important as people forget he’s a mobile QB.

with AJ Brown, they are a shell of themselves on offense.  Once we limit the run to minimal, we’ll start putting points on the board.  There will be a lot of passing and we should get up by 21 by halftime.  They’ll have to abandon the run and we’ll control the game.  Look for Singletary a lot in the 2nd half.

Id say 35 - 17, Bills.  This one is in OP not TN.  We’re going to finally pull that thorn from our foot.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Safety isn’t the issue. They started a player in the slot who was picked up a week before the season. 
Crowder

T. Johnson. Titans will need to go to the short pass game because the Bills D is getting pressure and Johnson times one and gets a pick six. 

I'm gonna say Milano for this same reason. I see a couple of key pass-defenses and possibly a pick. 

• Agree 1

On 9/17/2022 at 11:04 AM, Fleezoid said:

I'm gonna say Milano for this same reason. I see a couple of key pass-defenses and possibly a pick. 

No pass defenses, but he called a defensive play and followed with a great tackle. 

I quoted myself. Yeah, it's cheezy, but what do I win?

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.