New MNF doubleheader format

YoloinOhio

Just now, nucci said:

Silence is good. I want to watch the game, not listen to people talk

The Mannings do it right, IMO.

It seems we're all forced to watch/listen to the B Team.  There are worse things in life and I'll deal.  But my normal routine is to pump Bills games through the stereo and I don't know if I'll do that with this crew.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Gugny said:

The Mannings do it right, IMO.

It seems we're all forced to watch/listen to the B Team.  There are worse things in life and I'll deal.  But my normal routine is to pump Bills games through the stereo and I don't know if I'll do that with this crew.

Best way to watch a game

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Just now, nucci said:

Best way to watch a game

Agreed and it's not even close.  Whenever they open their mouths, it's either funny or informative.  No ball washing.  No forced mentions.  Remember how many times we heard about J.J. Watt coming back from injury during the playoff game?  I lost count at 4 billion.

I'm not a fan of all these prime time games, it creates more of a sit down and watch the game and others will want the sound on. I usually go with music or the occasional Spanish broadcast. And no, I don't speak Spanish but it can be fun. A 23 yard catch and run by Diggs sounds like the greatest play ever made.

And hopefully we can watch a regular version, no matter how hard they try, I don't care about the other game.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.