LA Chargers @ KC Chiefs - TNF Game Thread

Simon

26 minutes ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

These 2 teams aren't going to beat buffalo playing like that. The Bills secondary would've had 4 ints on Mahhomes tonight they don't drop easy picks like the chargers did tonight 

It's week 2 and way too early to start comparing with any level of confidence. I know it's fun to do though. 

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

***** Chiffs.  The Chargers out-played them in the 1st half but let them stick around.  You can not let the Chiefs stick around.  You need to kill them, and then cut off their heads, and then drive a stake through their heart - then don't let up in the 4th Q.

If you let the Chiffs stick around, they always find a lucky horseshoe to stick up their butts one way or another.

Once they overturned the Samuel Jr int I new the game was over

Edited by Bronxbomber21
  • Sad 2
  • Agree 1

22 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

***** Chiffs.  The Chargers out-played them in the 1st half but let them stick around.  You can not let the Chiefs stick around.  You need to kill them, and then cut off their heads, and then drive a stake through their heart - then don't let up in the 4th Q.

If you let the Chiffs stick around, they always find a lucky horseshoe to stick up their butts one way or another.

Good teams usually fund a way to win. The Chiefs are extraordinary good at this. I think Mahomes has a lot to do with it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Where is @Zerovoltz?

I see the bat signal.

I'm here.  I haven't read over this entire thread...just getting to the internet since the game ended....

I'll say...not a good game by Andy playcalling.  Mahomes frustrated by shell coverage and Joey Bosa getting there.  Andy has a HARD time committing to the run even when it's going pretty well.

The Chargers always give KC all we can handle.  Herbert had been 2-0 IN KC prior to this loss.  I was glad they missed the playoffs last year.

I will say also, that this pretty much clears the way for KC to be 5-0 when the Bills come to town in week 6.  I suspect you all will also be 5-0.  Should be interesting.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, Motorin' said:

My audio was ahead of the play for the whole 4th quarter. The ball would be in the air and Al Michaels was calling TD's. 

That's bad, lol. I was also listening to the SXM app livestream of the game, and there was like a 3-5 minute time delay. Same thing last week for the Bills game. The Bills would score and everyone would announce here on the GDT, but the Bills would just be beginning the drive on SXM. A little ridiculous.

Edited by chongli
  • Haha (+1) 1

The Chiefs are going to have a lot of growing pains. Super young team especially on defense. 1st round CB McDuffie misses, and in the end, it's a 7th round rookie CB who becomes the hero. Tonight was a great test. They played a C+ game and got out with the win. Not bad. 

7 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

I see the bat signal.

I'm here.  I haven't read over this entire thread...just getting to the internet since the game ended....

I'll say...not a good game by Andy playcalling.  Mahomes frustrated by shell coverage and Joey Bosa getting there.  Andy has a HARD time committing to the run even when it's going pretty well.

The Chargers always give KC all we can handle.  Herbert had been 2-0 IN KC prior to this loss.  I was glad they missed the playoffs last year.

I will say also, that this pretty much clears the way for KC to be 5-0 when the Bills come to town in week 6.  I suspect you all will also be 5-0.  Should be interesting.  

Pretty much clears the way to 5-0??? Colts, Bucs and Raiders....chiefs could easily lose to any one of those teams. They looked like crap most of the game tonight and were very fortunate to get a win. 

Edited by Process
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

I see the bat signal.

Lots of assuptions here. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.