LA Chargers @ KC Chiefs - TNF Game Thread

Simon

6 minutes ago, muppy said:

have you ever had injured ribs?  It hurts like a SOB. Cant sleep, hurts to move, its brutal

I have. Last spring actually. One of the most annoyingly painful injuries I’ve had. And a giant pain in the ass to heal. Took over 6 weeks just to start feeling better. 

Herbert will be feeling that on the ride home. 

Edited by TheProcess
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

Did the Chargers kick to the side with fewer players? And then have nobody there to recover a loose ball? Is Anthony Lynn still running this show or what?

No, you have to be balanced 5 and 5 on each side of the kicker.  That side of the Chargers did not have anyone on the hash, they were all well outside the hash.  They line someone up on the hash, they probably get that ball.

• Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TheProcess said:

I have. Last spring actually. One of the most annoyingly painful injuries I’ve had. And a giant pain in the ass to heal. Took over 6 weeks just to start feeling better. 

I split my sternum once with a sneeze.  Like you, took 6-8 weeks to feel better again.  Sleeping was not fun.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.