Well Bill Simmons has bowed to Bills fans.....

Billsfan1972

20-0 and Josh will be MVP.....

Yes I am a fan of The Ringer and their podcasts. Bill Simmons has  listened to Bill's Mafia, your emails and texts and I guess the Bills are going undefeated.

Of course he is tongue in cheek and yes she is smarting over the Patriots Week 1 performance. He actually is ready for a down year. And nothing will bother more than probably a Bills Super Bowl.... 😜

I will say The Ringer is consistently the best Sports & Pop Culture content on the net. 

Yes I know it is not all Bills all the time, but they do have plenty and Bill slowly is warming up to them.....🤣  

Edited by Billsfan1972
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Disagree 1

4 hours ago, Billsfan1972 said:

20-0 and Josh will be MVP.....

Yes I am a fan of The Ringer and their podcasts. Bill Simmons has  listened to Bill's Mafia, your emails and texts and I guess the Bills are going undefeated.

Of course he is tongue in cheek and yes she is smarting over the Patriots Week 1 performance. He actually is ready for a down year. And nothing will bother more than probably a Bills Super Bowl.... 😜

I will say The Ringer is consistently the best Sports & Pop Culture content on the net. 

Yes I know it is not all Bills all the time, but they do have plenty and Bill slowly is warming up to them.....🤣  

Those Boston sports analysts are some real tools!! 

• Like (+1) 4

3 hours ago, Son of a K-Gun said:

Simmons was actually a great read back in the day when he was Boston Sports Guy and the Pats and Sawks hadn’t won anything.

Totally totally agree with this......soon as Beantown started winning in Football and Baseball he became borderline fanatically lunatic!!!

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Kwai San said:

Totally totally agree with this......soon as Beantown started winning in Football and Baseball he became borderline fanatically lunatic!!!

You mean as opposed to us Bills fans?  Really look in the mirror (and I'm one of us).

Bill's Book of Basketball is great and his knowledge of Sports & Pop Culture is is extensive.

And he is a fan.  Always good to read and listen to.  Don't always agree, but that's life.  

9 hours ago, HardyBoy said:

Sounds like a good old fashioned reverse jinx attempt to me, don't be fooled!

Of course that was why, but he too knows how good they are and should be (barring injuries).

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

You mean as opposed to us Bills fans?  Really look in the mirror (and I'm one of us).

Bill's Book of Basketball is great and his knowledge of Sports & Pop Culture is is extensive.

And he is a fan.  Always good to read and listen to.  Don't always agree, but that's life.  

Of course that was why, but he too knows how good they are and should be (barring injuries).

What did you make this thread for? To chastise Bills fans?

You should get a room with Klos.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Beast said:

What did you make this thread for? To chastise Bills fans?

You should get a room with Klos.

I'm as big a fan as anyone here.  However yes it is funny how Bills fans react to national media if they are at all negative (btw Bill gets the same from Portland Soccer Moms as he calls them).  

I listen to him a lot and the Ringer writers have many very positive Bills articles, but Bill (with his Patriots love) is a little slow to jump on the bandwagon or anoint Allen, so often he comes up with scenarios to downplay them.

He was going on about the Bills 11-6 record last year forgetting the losses were all fluky in one respect or another.  When the Pats won in the hurricane he thought the Bills would be broken and then needless to say he is smarting from the last two Pats-Bills games.

Obviously to make the statement he did in the thread is a result of all the Bills fans piling on him.

And yes it is the best site there is for Sports and Pop Culture.  

Edited by Billsfan1972
  • Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

I'm as big a fan as anyone here.  However yes it is funny how Bills fans react to national media if they are at all negative (btw Bills gets the same from Portland Soccer Moms as he calls them).  

I listen to him a lot and the Ringer writers have many very positive Bills articles, but Bill (with his Patriots love) is a little slow to jump on the bandwagon or anoint Allen, so often he comes up with scenarios to downplay them.

He was going on about the Bills 11-6 record last year forgetting the losses were all fluky in one respect or another.  When the Pats won in the hurricane he thought the Bills would be broken and then needless to say he is smarting from the last two Pats-Bills games.

Obviously to make the statement he did in the thread is a result of all the Bills fans piling on him.

And yes it is the best site there is for Sports and Pop Culture.  

Bills fans?  Is it all bills fans or is it some bills fans?  Is it only some bills fans that react this way towards negative media… or do some fans of all team react this way too?  

Yup…there are some fans of all teams that react this way to negative media.  Bills fans are just louder and represent with more vigor.  

ps-  bill Simmons can **** it

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 3

I love Simmons even though he is the biggest homer on the planet (he was saying the Pats would win the SB last year 😃). But to be honest, so bills fans are acting like we won multiple SBs already and are very aggressive on social media. Personally, I don’t care what anyone says or thinks. I’m just enjoying the ride 

Edited by C.Biscuit97
  • Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.