Pat McAfee Big Brain Football Moments Allen-Diggs TD

Warcodered

3 hours ago, MarlinTheMagician said:

I will not ever get over how unique Allen is.  Strong like bull, smart like tractor?  WTF?  Love it anyhow.  Love that Diggs credits Josh, and Josh credits Diggs.  Team.

It's a classic - I had a racing sailboat captain direct that line at me ... 30 years ago.

Edited by BobChalmers

3 hours ago, MarlinTheMagician said:

I will not ever get over how unique Allen is.  Strong like bull, smart like tractor?  WTF?  Love it anyhow.  Love that Diggs credits Josh, and Josh credits Diggs.  Team.

Bulls are smarter than tractors and Pat(hetic)s fans.

https://boards.straightdope.com/t/is-strong-like-bull-smart-like-tractor-a-movie-quote/255131

17 hours ago, julian said:

Allen screaming in Ramsey’s face is incredible, he picked on the games best CB and then made sure to let him know about it.

that’s my QB

The CBs that Diggs and Allen are putting on the wall are pretty impressive.  Ramsey, JC Jackson, Lattimore, Howard (to a degree he got a pick last year) have all been got.  Thats the top 4 form this CBS list.  wish we had better weather in the Atl game cause i think terrel might have been put up on the wall too.  Humphrey, Ward, and Alexander will be great matchups to watch.

• Agree 1

17 hours ago, MarlinTheMagician said:

Well he comes from a farming family, and from a farming standpoint it is smarter to plow your fields and whatnot with a tractor than the harder but simpler work of using bulls.  Work smarter, not harder.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.