Chargers @ Chiefs 8:15 PM -Pregame thread

Bogie_Klinkhammer

Each week I cannot watch game will br reminder to cancel NFLN.

I have Amazon Prime and borrowed my wife's laptop.  SInce she uses my Amazon Prime account to watch her Chinese movies it seems fair.

I went to see what is on NFLN and it does not even show me todays schedule - it shows Friday with 3 replays on this game.  I forgot to check if Bills - Rams beatdown was replayed.

1 minute ago, DrCoras said:

Surprisingly enough, my Chromecast looks horrible but my Fire Stick looks amazing, even though they're both on the same Gigabit network.

Funny how that works.

To be fair, I've never had a good chromecast.

1 minute ago, Billznut said:

CC is sooo annoying 

Mine is always on so I barely notice it. 

6 minutes ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Stream is great. Why are bills fans complaining?

Are they on a 56k dial up modem ?

I remember when my dad would scream at me when I would forget he was online and would pick the phone up. The good old delayed scream.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 2

whoa. Very different game day thread. I am recording the replay on nfln at 915pm pacific. I am content with that.  But this new streaming meh I dont really like change. I'll adjust. But I am NOT paying nada  to see the chaagahs. pfft. Its an away game for the "home team" (san diego) and not televized anywhere per usual channels rat ******

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.