Chargers @ Chiefs 8:15 PM -Pregame thread

HOUSE

2 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

I'll have to wait until tomorrow to watch it since I don't have Amazon.  I'm recording the replay on the NFL Network which starts at 12:15 AM.  

I’ve done that so many times over the years but inevitably SOMEONE tells me what happened before I actually get to watch it. Extremely frustrating! 

22 minutes ago, Direhard Fan said:

Terrible how the NFL allows only Amazon Prime people to watch this game.  Pure GREED.  I do not have Prime.  Sad!  

Couldn’t you say the same thing about ESPN NFL games? They have had an NFL primetime contract for a long time, and it is a pay channel. 

Last time I looked, you cannot get ESPN with an antenna. 

Edited by LabattBlue
  • Like (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’ve done that so many times over the years but inevitably SOMEONE tells me what happened before I actually get to watch it. Extremely frustrating! 

I don't have the suspense gene, I have the opposite-When I'm watching a movie at home, I'll go on the internet & find out the ending before the movie is halfway over.

I'll know what happened & not care.  

Edited by Albany,n.y.

2 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

I'll have to wait until tomorrow to watch it since I don't have Amazon.  I'm recording the replay on the NFL Network which starts at 12:15 AM.  

hell if you live on the west coast 

you can pretend the game was live starting at 9:45

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

Chargers 31

Chiefs 20

This game won't be close. 

I just don't think the Chiefs are as good as last year - definitely nowhere near what last week was.  

The Chargers will be the talk of the league this weekend as the favorite.  Don't let that annoy you.  If you go into KC and win that's what happens.  That was us last year then we hit our rough patch.  

But getting home field is going to be between us and these 2 teams.  The Bengals division suddenly looks much more competitive then the AFC West in my opinion.  

• Like (+1) 1

I feel weird about this game. I know it's only week one, and who knows what will happen between now and the end of the season, but as of right now, these are the two teams that represent the biggest obstacle to the Bills getting to the Super Bowl.

Essentially, whichever team wins is the one I want to lose...

8 hours ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Someone mentioned there was an 8.99 per month video only option. Not a bad price even if all you watch is one football game per week. 

Also previously didn't it only air on NFL Network? Prior to popularization of tv streaming, you'd have to subsribe to a whole cable tv package just to get that one channel.

Edited by What a Tuel

51 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Chargers 31

Chiefs 20

This game won't be close. 

I just don't think the Chiefs are as good as last year - definitely nowhere near what last week was.  

The Chargers will be the talk of the league this weekend as the favorite.  Don't let that annoy you.  If you go into KC and win that's what happens.  That was us last year then we hit our rough patch.  

But getting home field is going to be between us and these 2 teams.  The Bengals division suddenly looks much more competitive then the AFC West in my opinion.  

30 minutes ago, arcane said:

I think the chiefs win this one easy 

Hopefully they tie

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.