Buffalo Tix week 2.... Most expensive in resale market

Billsfan1972

19 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I experienced the same thing in Los Angeles last week. When the tickets first went on the market, right after the schedule came out, prices were significantly higher than what they were the week of the game. Significantly! Now I haven’t looked into tickets for Monday night but from the prices people are quoting on here you could’ve gone to the game at the utterly amazing new SoFi stadium for the same cost if not a little less. 

I paid $375 a ticket last week in SoFi for section 340 (corner on the middle level). My buddy sat in the lower level, 10 yard line and paid less than $200 on the day of the game. Waiting is ALWAYS the right way to go. The reason is that people generally lock their trips early. The supply is what the supply is. The demand drops at some point. 

I booked Miami but no tickets yet. We are waiting until next Saturday (at least). If they lose to Baltimore they’ll come down. Even if they win they won’t go up 24 hours before the game. 

Edited by Kirby Jackson

7 hours ago, Einstein said:

I don't think you understand what price gouging is. Price gouging is when a business take advantage of an external crisis (like a pandemic or disaster) to charge excessive prices. It has nothing to do with companies making a fixed amount of non-necessary product and charging more for it.

But I agree, it's a football forum. Lets get back to football.

Back to football yes but I am aware of what it is.  I think its very similar is all I meant but I am done talking about it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.