Buffalo Tix week 2.... Most expensive in resale market

Billsfan1972

Not 100% sure it is right, but just was on CBSSPORTSLINE and making my pool picks and with the proliferation of electronic resale market they show the cost of tickets.  

While sure expensive tickets (i.e. good seats) for other teams maybe more, Buffalo tickets start at $229 (closest is Raiders/Cardinals game).  

Cheapest is going to Dallas(😝) & Jax (no surprise) $29 & Los Angeles Rams <$40.... 

Edited by Billsfan1972

I carried 10 season tickets from probably around 2009-2017. Tailgate group dwindled and got more infrequent due to kids, people moving, etc. Also got sick of basically lighting a couple thousand dollars on fire every year by losing my ass off in the resale market. Many games over those years where I literally couldn’t give tickets away. Dropped down to 4 seats about 5 years ago and then we started getting good 😂.

Oh well, it’s been fun as hell and wouldn’t have it any other way. Plus I was able to move from upper deck down to 109 (closer to 110 side) row 27 within a couple years during the mass exodus of season ticket holders post Rex. 

My best two stories was always coming to games (1-2/yr) never with tickets and always scalpers.....

1.  The 1989(?) Oakland Playoff game.  Bought 4 tickets probably $20/ticket and got in went to seats and got comfortable watching one of the great routes of all time until some people showed up to our seats.  Before an argument broke out, we looked at our tickets and they were for the divisional game, not the championship.....  Oops, but we were in the stadium and a great time.

2. Arrive on a glorious October day 50's and sunny (late 90's/early 00's).  Walk over to the mall on Milestrip (with the Target) to get a cup and ice (as we had stuff at the car).  There is a Tailgate at the restaurant by the road, with 2-3 buses, in the parking lot, good music playing and we walk in planning to get ice and cups and be on our way, but join the crowd and talking to other fans and next thing you know getting beers and food and a great time.....  Walk to the game and find two seats for $10/pair.  100 level, Row 25 50 yard line!!!!!😉

Those were the days.   

Edited by Billsfan1972
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Friends came from PA to see if they could get tickets to a sold out game. Didn't expect bro find any, even from scalpers.  Went to stadium Sat morning and asked if they had any turned in. The Bills said yes! Fullback Larry Kinnrbrew had been cut that Friday and they sold his tickets to my friend, his wife and her daughter. They got to sit with the players families at the 50  yard line!

3 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I noticed this looking for tickets after the opener. The tickets don't drop in price until they play the Jets in Dec. Will be enjoying this season from the comforts of my home. Best view in the house! Go Bills!

Funny you mentioned the Jets game in December.  I've actually got tickets to that game and it'll be my first home game experience and my first time going to Buffalo.  I'm already anxious to see how that weather will be. LOL

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SlimShady&#x27;sSpaceForce said:

Overcharging

isn’t that illegal 

depends who does it. Companies currently hold back product to create an artificial shortage to keep prices high because they are use to these pandemic prices now. Nvidia admits to doing so in their quarterly call for example. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Angry 1

20 minutes ago, ProcessYaDigg said:

Funny you mentioned the Jets game in December.  I've actually got tickets to that game and it'll be my first home game experience and my first time going to Buffalo.  I'm already anxious to see how that weather will be. LOL

Apocalyptic.

My seasons tickets are in the upper deck 40 yard line.. For the year just under 2k sold them for the home opener for $300 each and had a friend tell me they could not go but I could have the tickets for there cost.  So know I have 2 tickets in the club seats 200 level for just under $270. Of which tried to see if I could get more near us and there are 670 a piece.  I guess we are not in Kansas anymore 😕 

47 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

depends who does it. Companies currently hold back product to create an artificial shortage to keep prices high because they are use to these pandemic prices now. Nvidia admits to doing so in their quarterly call for example. 

obv not angry with you 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.