Best Bills Mafia video

BuffaninSarasota

Wow....great vid.  So many memories from 1986 and on for me, 22 years of season tixs plus 2 super bowls attended....I personally know many others who were fans much earlier than I.  Only one thing to say.....  

BURN.  IT.  ALL!!!!!!!

GO BILLS!

Edited by Kwai San
  • Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, eball said:

I'm not crying...you're crying.

There’s no crying in Buffalo, well except when we finally win one!  I know I well up even thinking about it.  I just want my dad to see one before he passes (he’s 92).  Thankfully he’s still kicking, even golfs twice a week.

Thanks OP for sharing.  I don’t mind the separate thread as this was a great one.  Well done by the creator.

9 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

There’s no crying in Buffalo, well except when we finally win one!  I know I well up even thinking about it.  I just want my dad to see one before he passes (he’s 92).  Thankfully he’s still kicking, even golfs twice a week.

Thanks OP for sharing.  I don’t mind the separate thread as this was a great one.  Well done by the creator.

WOW!!  Awesomesauce for Dad!!!  Hell I am 59 and I ain't golfing 2x a week!!!

2 hours ago, Kwai San said:

WOW!!  Awesomesauce for Dad!!!  Hell I am 59 and I ain't golfing 2x a week!!!

Yeah Kwai, he’s a tough old bird.  Every stereotype he resembles.  His dad worked at the mill, was a bare knuckle boxer in the depression, and almost became a priest until he met my grandma.  Just another Buffalo story.  Appreciate the love.  I pick him up 10/1 from Buff as a snowbird, so I’ll share this with him.  He’ll get a kick out if it as he can remember what he did at 11 on Pearl, but can’t turn on a laptop.  That’s what he has kids for.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Yeah Kwai, he’s a tough old bird.  Every stereotype he resembles.  His dad worked at the mill, was a bare knuckle boxer in the depression, and almost became a priest until he met my grandma.  Just another Buffalo story.  Appreciate the love.  I pick him up 10/1 from Buff as a snowbird, so I’ll share this with him.  He’ll get a kick out if it as he can remember what he did at 11 on Pearl, but can’t turn on a laptop.  That’s what he has kids for.

This actually even makes the story better!  Great to hear he is birding still.  My father outlaw (remember outlaws are wanted!) is 92 and he still makes the snowbird trek too!  He is out working on his street rod almost everyday.  Amazing dude, has a memory like a dang steel trap.....hell I will be happy to be raving at drooling at 92!!

Rock on Dads!!!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Wagon Circler said:

At what point will I be able to watch that Bengal touchdown and the celebration without becoming a water works?

Never.  As was said in Red Dawn by Jed, “turn it into something else”.  1980’s Patrick Swayze.  Now that’s what Washington should’ve called their team, WOLVERINES.  That

That was a great high school movie.  My girlfriend at the time, was trying to make out (that’s Necking in you’re language Chandler 😇), and I’m like, Not Now Marie.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.