I love JA17's response to the no-punts stat on Kyle Brandt's podcast

JÂy RÛßeÒ

Kyle asked him about this: https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/09/13/bills-have-not-punted-in-three-of-their-last-four-games-unprecedented-in-nfl-history/

Without a beat, JA basically said "Yeah, but we had four turnovers this week which is worse than punting"

Dude gets it.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Agree 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ToGoGo said:

You loved that "stay humble so the media doesn't rip you apart" footballspeak? Wtf 

I want to talk about history being made. 

How can you stay humble off the field (in front of the media) and then the dude grinning ear to ear after he smacks a DB down to the turf.   Psychopath Josh!   I believe Josh is burning very much inside to prove every one who have doubted him and that thing is on FIRE this season.

• Like (+1) 5

Regarding the 4 turnovers vs the Rams that some have mentioned to cheapen the fact that the Bills didn't punt :

• The interception caused by McKenzie occured at the Rams 24 yard line.
  • The fumble by Moss' occured at the Rams 16 yard line.

So in any event, the Bills were not going to punt on either of those two possessions.

• Like (+1) 6

24 minutes ago, ganesh said:

How can you stay humble off the field (in front of the media) and then the dude grinning ear to ear after he smacks a DB down to the turf.   Psychopath Josh!   I believe Josh is burning very much inside to prove every one who have doubted him and that thing is on FIRE this season.

MVP vibes this year. Stay healthy and this year will be unforgettable! 

3 hours ago, Malazan said:

I overheard Allen at the stadium saying water is wet. This dude knows science too. So amazing. 

24 minutes ago, Malazan said:

No idea how you got there, but I bet it was a wild journey. 

You seem to have a problem with this thread.  Please share, and unburden yourself.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

44 minutes ago, Sierra Foothills said:

Further perspective:

• A puntless game by an NFL team happens about once every 50 games or 2% of the time.
  • The Bills have not punted in 3 of their last 5 regular season games (60%) and 4 of their last 6 games including playoffs (67%).

Not sure about your Math here
Over what time span do you derive this 2% thing 1stly ?
and NFL had how many games this week ?

My math says
Go Bills !

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.