Browns New On Field Logo

Mike in Horseheads

9 minutes ago, RussellDopeland said:

For those of you mocking this, you know if the Bills went old school with this type of logo, you'd be praising it! For example-61klLgSVTuL._AC_UL320_.jpg

You are missing the point. It has nothing to do with old school.

Edited by Beast
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, RussellDopeland said:

For those of you mocking this, you know if the Bills went old school with this type of logo, you'd be praising it! For example-61klLgSVTuL._AC_UL320_.jpg

No... I would seriously question the team’s cognitive capacity to grasp the century they’re living in.      Maybe for a throwback game... theses logos and old uniforms would be cool.    But the Browns is what they’re going with full time?   Surely not.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, RussellDopeland said:

Buffalos 🦬 are real and so was Buffalo Bill. 

Leprechauns and elves 🧝‍♀️ and trolls 🧌 are not. 

😆 

2 hours ago, RussellDopeland said:

IF they went "old school" it would be to a league (AAFC) Buffalo Bills in current incarnation was not part of.

The AAFC Buffalo Bills played 1946 to 1949 starting out as the Buffalo Bison.

I had a knit hat hand-me-down from that team.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.