Weather for Monday Night Game

Awwufelloff

The front will stall just north of Lake Ontario through the rest of the weekend, as a deepening trough and sfc low tracks across Central Ontario precip will expand and push farther south across the northern half of the region. This will result in the potential for showers from Sunday evening through Monday afternoon mainly for areas from I90 northward.

As the sfc low and trough continues east and crosses into Quebec, the trailing cold front will cross the forecast area, increasing the potential for showers for the entire area on Monday evening into Tuesday morning. Showers will taper off from northwest to southeast through the morning on Tuesday.

7 hours ago, Awwufelloff said:

The front will stall just north of Lake Ontario through the rest of the weekend, as a deepening trough and sfc low tracks across Central Ontario precip will expand and push farther south across the northern half of the region. This will result in the potential for showers from Sunday evening through Monday afternoon mainly for areas from I90 northward.

As the sfc low and trough continues east and crosses into Quebec, the trailing cold front will cross the forecast area, increasing the potential for showers for the entire area on Monday evening into Tuesday morning. Showers will taper off from northwest to southeast through the morning on Tuesday.

So if I’m reading this right (I’m probably not), it will stay clear in the Afternoon Monday in orchard park and then there’s a chance Of rain Monday night 

9 minutes ago, zow2 said:

So as we have become accustomed to, it will be nice in the days leading up to the game. A good chance of crap weather for the tailgate and game. Then nice weather for a few days after the game.  Got it.

still 4 and a half days to go; that’s basically an eternity when it comes to weather in Western NY.

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

The 3 reports I’m looking at say thunderstorms in the morning, sunny in the afternoon then rain from 7-9pm. As long as the thunderstorms stay away at night and it’s not a heavy rain I just want football!! I’m coming from out of town and want no part of a delay 

Yep Buffalo NWS introduced 60% chance of rain. It should be scattered so I would be shocked if it rained they entire day/game. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.