Weather for Monday Night Game

Awwufelloff

25 minutes ago, TheWeatherMan said:

Ensemble’s don’t because they are probabilistic not deterministic, which is why they are so accurate as they account for a chaotic environment.  They are exceptional at picking up on mesoscale features such as pulse (pop up) or air mass convection.  Look up the NOAA HRRR, it’s amazing.  

The UKMO is the UK Model.  

I've used the UKIE quite a bit. Pivotal has a great model set for UK and Euro High Res. I use the HRRR quite a bit in severe season along with NAM 3KM. HRRR is best for convection with its higher res. 

Edited by Awwufelloff
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Awwufelloff said:

Still up in the air. Buf national weather service discusses the differences in the models

Sunday and beyond...there are big difference in the guidance packages, from zonal flow transitioning to a trough over the region (chances for showers), to amplification of the mid- level ridge (dry weather). Have gone with NBM guidance with this much uncertainty this far out.

Is this Pope Don Paul? 😂

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, MPL said:

Home opener vs Seahawks in 08 is the last one I remember. 

Nah, Fitzy win vs Pats was a nice day weather wise. That was what 2011? Definitely been others since.

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Well really what was the last good weather game the Bills have had at home? It’s been a very long time 

Vs Rams 2020 was a good weather day. 

4 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Rams 2020 was a good weather day. 

That whole season was pretty good weather wise which of course coincided with the one year they didn't allow fans in the stands.  Season opener against Jets, the warm November Seahawks game, and the Antonio Williams game against Miami comes to mind.  The only crappy game I recall is the weird Thursday night game against the Chiefs. 

• Agree 3

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

That whole season was pretty good weather wise which of course coincided with the one year they didn't allow fans in the stands.  Season opener against Jets, the warm November Seahawks game, and the Antonio Williams game against Miami comes to mind.  The only crappy game I recall is the weird Thursday night game against the Chiefs. 

from my memory:
Jets game was great weather.
Rams game was also great.
Chiefs was rainy and cold, but not particularly windy?
Pats game was cold, windy, and rainy. Bills ran for a lot of yards.
Seahawks game weather felt too good to be true, I remember raking in a t shirt after. 

Chargers game was about as good as you could hope for in November. 
Steelers game was kinda gross
Dolphins game, as good as you could ask for in the winter
Colts game, the same. Neither game had noticeable wind, Bass hit a 54 yarder
Ravens game, pretty damn bad 

6/10 games were about as good as it can get for that time of year in Buffalo. The Ravens and Pats games were played fundamentally different from how they could have been because of wind. Chiefs/Steelers, throwing the ball was a lot easier, but were wet

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

Looking at the 10 day forecast right now and the only day with rain is Monday, all the others are sunny. SMFH.

The way too early forecast looks like temps in the low 70s and potential scattered TStorms.

I don't want to get wet.  You wouldn't like me when I'm wet.

6 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

That Chiefs game was lousy weather but was on a MON night just 6 days after playing Titans on a TUE night in Nashville.  Was a wonky week. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.