Weather for Monday Night Game

Awwufelloff

This meteorologist thinks optimistically rain will clear by game time.

https://www.wivb.com/weather/todays-forecast/buffalo-ny-weather-forecast-labor-day-september-2022/

MONDAY: Morning Rain Showers, Chance of a few Showers during the afternoon and evening. It currently doesn’t look like rain for the Bills game, High: 74, Low: 60

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

https://www.wivb.com/weather/todays-forecast/buffalo-ny-weather-forecast-labor-day-september-2022/

MONDAY: Morning Rain Showers, Chance of a few Showers during the afternoon and evening. It currently doesn’t look like rain for the Bills game, High: 74, Low: 60

Windy too.  Yay!!!  

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Just Jack said:

CbbyUMSXEAAha8m.jpg

If it's anything like last year's Houston game.....you could be inside a bubble and still leave soaked to the bone. Nothing was keeping that rain out. 

2 hours ago, zow2 said:

Windy too.  Yay!!!  

Maybe Tannehill will only throw three times.

10 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

I can't believe you took that as serious.  Welcome to TBD and good luck!

You didn’t put a smiley or add a “lol”, or “haha”to the end of your post.  Those are the requisites for people to not take your posts seriously…lol 😛 

Edited by TheWeatherMan

Latest Update: 

A shortwave trough riding through zonal flow will start off the new week with wet weather. Though a mild start, building instability will bring the threat for showers and thunderstorms through the day. As this trough passes Monday evening, drier air from the west will taper off showers across western counties through the evening.

Monday Night

A chance of thunderstorms before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Edited by Awwufelloff

25 minutes ago, Awwufelloff said:

Yep already mowed twice in the last 2 weeks. 

I haven't had a chance to mow since the weekend before Labor Day, about 2.5 weeks ago.  Started yesterday, had to put the mower up at the highest setting.  Normally I have 3-4 bags of clippings.  This time it was 8 full bags.  I'll do another two passes to get it down to the height I normally mow.  Bonus story. With the long grass we've attracted two rabbits. Yesterday I found their 4 babies.  Not sure if they'll stick around with the shorter grass though. 

Edited by Just Jack

Looks like we are open the season losing the gameday weather roulette again.  I recall that last year some were answering the "Bills gameday weather has been crappy" complaint of the STHs with "It's WNY, what do you expect."  The point was that the gameday conditions were consistently the worst of the 5 day window.  Patrick Hammer is saying on WGR now that the worst of it will clear by 4PM.

image.thumb.png.502096331e21894d705f37f4762a34c7.png

16 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Donn Paul is among the best in the business...I'd put a good chance on him being right.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Donn Paul is among the best in the business...I'd put a good chance on him being right.

13 minutes ago, Awwufelloff said:

Agreed. Don is fantastic. He has a meteorology degree from Rutgers. 

Need to get Schopp and Bulldog do a meteorologist draft to go along with their condiments and lunch meat drafts.

• Haha (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.