Weather for Monday Night Game

Awwufelloff

1 minute ago, Process said:

Seeing a different outlook, chance of showers/isolated thunderstorms. Means nothing this far out but I'll be at the game and hoping for some good weather. We deserve it after that years BS weather every home game. 

Still up in the air. Buf national weather service discusses the differences in the models

Sunday and beyond...there are big difference in the guidance packages, from zonal flow transitioning to a trough over the region (chances for showers), to amplification of the mid- level ridge (dry weather). Have gone with NBM guidance with this much uncertainty this far out.

1 minute ago, Awwufelloff said:

Still up in the air. Buf national weather service discusses the differences in the models

Sunday and beyond...there are big difference in the guidance packages, from zonal flow transitioning to a trough over the region (chances for showers), to amplification of the mid- level ridge (dry weather). Have gone with NBM guidance with this much uncertainty this far out.

Have no idea what any of this means, but let's go weather!

• Haha (+1) 14

I’m seeing sunny/partly cloudy every day for the next week .. except Monday night (nighttime specifically) where there’s thunderstorms predicted. 

As a season ticket holder, this has to be a sick joke, someone’s taking a punchline following last years weather 🤦‍♂️ 

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, elijah said:

I’m seeing sunny/partly cloudy every day for the next week .. except Monday night (nighttime specifically) where there’s thunderstorms predicted. 

As a season ticket holder, this has to be a sick joke, someone’s taking a punchline following last years weather 🤦‍♂️ 

You're not kidding there. I don't remember one great weather day. Rain gear was packed every day.

1 hour ago, Process said:

Have no idea what any of this means, but let's go weather!

It means its still up in the air as the model guidance isn't quite conclusive yet. The NBM stands for national blend model which combines every known weather model together and gets general consensus of the output. 

52 minutes ago, elijah said:

Also a season ticket holder and last year was the worst weather I've ever seen for nearly every Bills game besides the opener. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.