The Bills are having a garage sale!

JÂy RÛßeÒ

2 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Grabbed a few jerseys today. Holy crap do they wear them tight. I'm 6'1" 200 and the only jerseys that fit me were OL/DL. The game worn Easley and Foster jerseys squeeze my ribs so tight I couldn't breathe. I look like 200lbs of crap in a 100lb bag. The lineman jerseys just fit. Guess they're gonna end up on the wall. 

How was the pricing?  Were known/popular players more expensive than the bench warmers? 

13 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Grabbed a few jerseys today. Holy crap do they wear them tight. I'm 6'1" 200 and the only jerseys that fit me were OL/DL. The game worn Easley and Foster jerseys squeeze my ribs so tight I couldn't breathe. I look like 200lbs of crap in a 100lb bag. The lineman jerseys just fit. Guess they're gonna end up on the wall. 

Yeah the biggest I saw was 48.  52 = XL.  I did get a 2X "appearance jersey" which fits great!

11 hours ago, Just Jack said:

How was the pricing?  Were known/popular players more expensive than the bench warmers? 

all jerseys were $50 - game worn, appearance, and practice.

And none of 'em were known/popular players.

2 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

The accompanying gift certificate for 3 pcs. of Popeye's chicken and a biscuit sold me.

So they give you $3, a Popeye's 3 pc chicken and biscuit and a Benjamin jersey for a napkin? If they can't at least throw in a fountain drink and a cinnamon apple pie to complete the meal then I'm not so sure that I'm interested.

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

They wear em tight to avoid DBs holding them. 

21 minutes ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

Yeah the biggest I saw was 48.  52 = XL.  I did get a 2X "appearance jersey" which fits great!

all jerseys were $50 - game worn, appearance, and practice.

And none of 'em were known/popular players.

Practice were $30. The DL jersey was a size 48. I've found pics of two of the jerseys being used in game. 

Yeah the biggest name I found was a Nick O'Leary or TJ yeldon practice jersey

8 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

They wear em tight to avoid DBs holding them. 

Yep. 

11 hours ago, Just Jack said:

$30 for practice and $50 for the others(game, appearance and maybe replica) 

Most of them were players from a few years ago or bottom of roster guys. My uncle has a Tuel, I saw a Carrington, Corey luiget(appearance jersey) I ended up with an Easley, Roberson, Wynn(if you're in Georgia and need pressure washing he's your guy lol), O'Leary practice and a no 16 game worn but no name. 

I got a size 60 jersey with no name or number, had tags on it saying $250 but I got it for $30, didn't really seem to fit in with the rest of the items they had.  Never had a jersey to wear over my winter gear, now I do.  It looks comical on me now.  

4 hours ago, GottaRun said:

I got a size 60 jersey with no name or number, had tags on it saying $250 but I got it for $30, didn't really seem to fit in with the rest of the items they had.  Never had a jersey to wear over my winter gear, now I do.  It looks comical on me now.  

😢…..I thought there’d be no reason to go to this garage sale.

I was wrong. I would have snagged your purchase for more than you paid and been ecstatic.

$100?

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.