Be careful what you wish for!

Einstein

12 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Last time I checked the Pats were able to beat the Bills (in Buffalo) with their QB throwing 3 passes.

So to say Miami can't do the same with their QB playing efficient football is flat out wrong.

I honestly could care less about the Dolphins but to overlook them would be foolish because they looked the part after one week with Tua not doing much special quite frankly. If he plays even marginally better it will be a big problem IMO.

Every year you say this.  Every year it blows up in your face.  Thanks again. 

edit:  I think someone is very nervous about the phins dropping their next two games, which more likely than not will happen.   Insecurity is setting in. 

Edited by teef
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, The Red King said:

Cut the phin fans some slack.  We were the same way in their situation, calling out the Pats until we faced them and got slapped down.  Let them have this.

Looking past the Ravens though?  Bold move... 😆

Yeah, I am not down on their fans.  Its cool they are hyped.  I do think they are in for disappointment though.

• Agree 1

Two of my oldest and best friends are two of the 183 Fins fans (terrible, I know). Great guys, but why the hell they chose a pastel colored team is beyond me. That being said, I don't hate their fans, I just don't fear their team. Nor have I done so in a long time. They were as close to nationally irrelevant as the Bills for 2 decades. The last time I really thought they were dangerous Dan Marino was their QB.

Edited by MiltonWaddams

4 hours ago, Einstein said:

This reminds me of a time during the drought era (can’t remember exactly which year) when the crowd at the Ralph was chanting “We want Brady!” during a win.

Brady came to town the next week, and well… we definitely did NOT want Brady.

I actually kinda love these guys. They've actually got some passion, which is rare in Mammals fans.

It's gonna be more fun to disabuse them of their delusions, though.

3 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

Like I said, if the dolphins go in to Baltimore and win the ramifications for this game will be huge.

Dolphins played us pretty tight in the 2nd game in Buffalo last year despite ultimately losing.

At some point they are going to beat the Bills again and week 3 presents a prime opportunity for that.

donald trump GIF by franceinfo

• Thank you (+1) 1

I watched a good chunk of the Dolphins-Patriots game on Sunday. 

Not really sure what they are so excited about... or why they are suddenly so confident against us.

They beat an average team by 13 points.  We beat the same team (before they lost Josh McDaniels, JC Jackson, etc.) in the playoffs by 30, and scored a touchdown every time we touched the ball.

Tua completed a bunch of underneath passes (which plays right into our defensive strengths), and their offense managed a whopping 13 points the entire game.  Meanwhile, we played the Super Bowl champions and didn't punt.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

Last time I checked the Pats were able to beat the Bills (in Buffalo) with their QB throwing 3 passes.

So to say Miami can't do the same with their QB playing efficient football is flat out wrong.

I honestly could care less about the Dolphins but to overlook them would be foolish because they looked the part after one week with Tua not doing much special quite frankly. If he plays even marginally better it will be a big problem IMO.

Finally someone uses this correctly!  

*If you didn't care about the Dolphins, you would say "I couldn't care less".

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

8 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

So you are predicting the NFL will play the game through a hurricane? That is the only logical conclusion I come to from this comment because that is what it would take to make Josh ineffective in a few weeks 

10 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

Like I said, if the dolphins go in to Baltimore and win the ramifications for this game will be huge.

Dolphins played us pretty tight in the 2nd game in Buffalo last year despite ultimately losing.

At some point they are going to beat the Bills again and week 3 presents a prime opportunity for that.

Please tell the fins to bring their miniature toy cannon...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.