Be careful what you wish for!

Einstein

3 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Like I said, if the dolphins go in to Baltimore and win the ramifications for this game will be huge.

Dolphins played us pretty tight in the 2nd game in Buffalo last year despite ultimately losing.

At some point they are going to beat the Bills again and week 3 presents a prime opportunity for that.

Lol

1 hour ago, Einstein said:

This reminds me of a time during the drought era (can’t remember exactly which year) when the crowd at the Ralph was chanting “We want Brady!” during a win.

Brady came to town the next week, and well… we definitely did NOT want Brady.

it’s tough when a team and a player own you. As Bills fans we suffered through the false belief that our carousel 🎠 of poor to mediocre QB’s would somehow be the answer to Brady. The sad reality of Josh beating them again will set in upon these guys. 

1 hour ago, FilthyBeast said:

Like I said, if the dolphins go in to Baltimore and win the ramifications for this game will be huge.

Dolphins played us pretty tight in the 2nd game in Buffalo last year despite ultimately losing.

At some point they are going to beat the Bills again and week 3 presents a prime opportunity for that.

As opposed to the game where they didn't score at all last year sure.

• Haha (+1) 1

There he is… we’ve missed you.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Please just stop with your Miami troll garbage.  Could they beat the Bills someday?  Sure.  Any given Sunday.  That team is nowhere near the Bills though.  Not with noodle Tua.  Throwing 5 to 10 yard passes all day is only going to work for them for so long.

Pretty sure Pats fans were begging for the Bills in the playoffs last year too.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Please just stop with your Miami troll garbage.  Could they beat the Bills someday?  Sure.  Any given Sunday.  That team is nowhere near the Bills though.  Not with noodle Tua.  Throwing 5 to 10 yard passes all day is only going to work for them for so long.

He threw 1 pass more than 15 yards.  It was the one that Hill had to comeback and stop the Pats from intercepting.  🤣

• Haha (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Last time I checked the Pats were able to beat the Bills (in Buffalo) with their QB throwing 3 passes.

So to say Miami can't do the same with their QB playing efficient football is flat out wrong.

I honestly could care less about the Dolphins but to overlook them would be foolish because they looked the part after one week with Tua not doing much special quite frankly. If he plays even marginally better it will be a big problem IMO.

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Last time I checked the Pats were able to beat the Bills (in Buffalo) with their QB throwing 3 passes.

So to say Miami can't do the same with their QB playing efficient football is flat out wrong.

I honestly could care less about the Dolphins but to overlook them would be foolish because they looked the part after one week with Tua not doing much special quite frankly. If he plays even marginally better it will be a big problem IMO.

Is there going to be 60 mph winds where we can't throw the ball in this game?  

12 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Yeah that was a fluke in a hurricane.  What the Pats do when there wasn't a hurricane.

Yeah you do this Miami crap every year and every year you are wrong.  

Miami is not a big problem.  Every season you talk about how all these teams are big problems and your fear monger crap.  You try the "it would not surprise me if" just to try and play both sides.  Everyone knows exactly what you are on these forums and this isnt your first user name here nor is it your first forum because you did this crap on BBMB too.  We all know.  Why don't you change your schtick and actually try being a fan and enjoying the season instead of trying to troll all of us for enjoyment?  Seriously, why do you get your jollies from trolling this Miami/Pats crap every year?  Why do you get your enjoyment from downplaying what the Bills actually are every year?  The Bills are contenders... ***** enjoy it bro.

To further drive home the point that you are a troll fear monger... you talk here about how the Pats beat us in hurricane winds like it was some great feat but then downplay how the Bills beat KC in the regular season like it meant nothing.  This is the perfect example to show who you are and what you do here.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

They played well but NE is in for a rough year. Holding the Pats to 7 points is one thing. Stopping the Bills is something else. Noodle arm won't win a shootout throwing  5 yard passes all day long. That's assuming he has time to throw with Von and company coming after him.

Wow, they're a confident bunch aren't they? I think I said in another thread that I found it kinda funny Miami seemed to have some kind of swagger after beating the dumpster fire Patriots. Confidence is one thing, I guess... but they do indeed have the thrower of the prettiest balls in all the land with Tua Tagabaggadonuts down there.

Any given Sunday and all, but this Bills team is WAY better than the Dolphins. If Tua can’t throw deep, I Imagine the Bills win by 10+. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.