Brian Daboll dancing after first victory

RVJ

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, BeefCurtns said:

Don’t know about him but I’ll be getting arrested for streaking if they hoist the Lombardi.

I probably can't afford to go to the Super Bowl this February but if I have to drive all night in a blizzard, I'm not missing the parade! I've been cheering for this team for over 50 years and I don't want to miss the celebration! Knowing Bills mafia, I'm sure you'll be joined by other streakers.

1 hour ago, turftoe said:

I probably can't afford to go to the Super Bowl this February but if I have to drive all night in a blizzard, I'm not missing the parade! I've been cheering for this team for over 50 years and I don't want to miss the celebration! Knowing Bills mafia, I'm sure you'll be joined by other streakers.

I would have a genuine decision to make if the Bills make the Superbowl this year. Whether to watch the game at home on my own in London or to fly to Buffalo and find a bar to watch it in. Ideally I'd watch the game at home because I am a nervous watcher who really likes to concentrate on what I am watching. But man if the Bills win the Superbowl I want to be at the parade. Would there be a couple of days between the game and the parade? Like have I got time to make it out there? 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I would have a genuine decision to make if the Bills make the Superbowl this year. Whether to watch the game at home on my own in London or to fly to Buffalo and find a bar to watch it in. Ideally I'd watch the game at home because I am a nervous watcher who really likes to concentrate on what I am watching. But man if the Bills win the Superbowl I want to be at the parade. Would there be a couple of days between the game and the parade? Like have I got time to make it out there? 

The Rams' parade was held the Wednesday after the Super Bowl.  Same with the Bucs the year before.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

As Gugny noted, The Rams' parade was held the Wednesday after the Super Bowl.  Same with the Bucs the year before.

Plenty of time to fly to Buffalo, rent a hotel, buy a Josh Allen jersey, and get your face paint on. 😄

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.