Brian Daboll dancing after first victory

RVJ

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha Daboll was groovin and had flow with the players. They all bought in and why not? Change the culture eh? Yepper I'd say winning WILL change the culture. NY Giants? meh. I'll root for them I won't root against Daboll but otherwise nah.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, gjv said:

Great decision by Daboll to go for the win. The move might turn out to be more important than the win.

What a contrast from another former OC Hackett,  when with 20 seconds to play and trailing by one, he choses to have McManus attempt a 64-yard field goal for the win instead of letting Wilson try to lead a play on fourth-and-5 at the Seahawks' 46-yard line.

End of the day,  higher percentage of making a 4th & 5  with Wilson than a 64 yard FG.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

5 minutes ago, muppy said:

hahaha Daboll was groovin and had flow with the players. They all bought in and why not? Change the culture eh? Yepper I'd say winning WILL change the culture. NY Giants? meh. I'll root for them I won't root against Daboll but otherwise nah.

Certainly a change from knuckle dragging Joe Judge, and the cafeteria monitor Gettleman!

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.