MNF: Broncos at Seahawks

YoloinOhio

6 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

Joe Buck stole all of your notes and just said them 🏆

Didn't hear that but I'm inflicting the Mannings on myself. There was a drinking game with friends/family based on when saying what the announcer says first. We had to stop; they're pretty predictable.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Calling a run out of shotgun at the goal line when you have Wilson at QB is insanely stupid.

It is a bit odd since they were going under center most of their early drives. Don’t really understand the comment though regarding Russ specifically. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

He might not be at that super elite level, but he’s the best player the Broncos have on offense. Hackett as head coach and play caller seems like a potential disaster. Wilson is far better than what Hackett has allowed him to show tonight imo. 

Maybe. I think Russ has more limitations than most have been willing to accept over the years. No surprise outside of a couple PI and one underthrown ball that the DB looked late on their best plays have been runs. 

• Like (+1) 1

The Broncos are going to struggle in the AFC West. They aren’t going up against Geno Smith every week. Smith has played a decent game by his standards, but it doesn’t seem like he’s capable of making a play when most needed. I’d be surprised if the Broncos don’t get the win. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.