MNF: Broncos at Seahawks

YoloinOhio

9 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Favre is your example? Everyone knows he was and still is a ****. That article is a teammate of his criticizing him just like Wilson's teammates have criticized him. The point is that he isn't a leader and is a legend in his own mind.

On 9/13/2022 at 12:04 PM, DrDawkinstein said:

With it being another 4 years away, I doubt Gordon will ever play Seattle again in his career.

Well - hes a free agent next year.  Arizona.. Los Angeles.. they could both probably use a veteran back next year 🙂

17 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

What an odd guy.

I have him in fantasy and my friend just traded for him in another league.  He sent me that video and i immediately said "We are f**ked"

• Haha (+1) 1

On 9/12/2022 at 11:23 PM, BuffaloBills1998 said:

I don’t think Rodgers was ever gonna leave GB for Denver. Just a strategy move for Rodgers to get what he wanted contract wise.

Same thing with Adams.  I remember him saying a during free agency that he wouldn't stay without Adams.  Just getting GB to throw more money at him.

• Like (+1) 1

Pretty crappy game, but at the same time it kinda took me back to Bills' football of the drought years: bad enough to lose close games, good enough to hang in there, and a lack of execution all over the place.  Glad those days seems to be over for the Bills, but it seems like half of the league is in that abyss now, so...

It shocks me that Geno Smith is still in the league.  Russell Wilson is a weird dude -- he's got this weird "Serenity Now!" psychopathy about him -- but I've seen a lot worse.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.