MNF: Broncos at Seahawks

YoloinOhio

10 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Lol Wilson's won plenty

7 minutes ago, FireChans said:

We talking about 104-53-1 and 9-7 in the postseason Russell Wilson?

Early in his career he wasn't the same person he is now. I genuinely think stardom infected his brain, as it does for so many others, and it clearly didn't sit right with some of his teammates. He's still a good QB. But I don't think winning is the most important thing to him anymore.

Case in point here he is practicing high fiving his imaginary teammates as he runs out of an imaginary tunnel:

That is not normal behavior.

• Agree 2

Just now, ColoradoBills said:

I was using just the Josh Allen and Von Miller thing during the off season.  BUT then I remembered that Case Keenum was Josh Elway's

answer to the QB problem and that's why they didn't take JA.  I smiled and started adding it.

The funny thing is a lot of Bronco fans have to think about who it was.  They are not that smart, so you got to lead some of them to the answer.

Enjoy using it!

I'll be practicing my delivery in front of the mirror tomorrow morning.

By the way: Hackett's post-gamer. Sounds like a podcast at 2X. What is wrong with this guy?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I don’t understand why it’s so difficult for coaches to put the game in the hands of the players? Unless it’s obvious to kick you’ll never get heat going for it on 4th or going for 2.

Especially when you have a franchise QB.

Exactly.

If you can't figure this out you're not figuring out how to win a Super Bowl

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Early in his career he wasn't the same person he is now. I genuinely think stardom infected his brain, as it does for so many others, and it clearly didn't sit right with some of his teammates. He's still a good QB. But I don't think winning is the most important thing to him anymore.

Case in point here he is practicing high fiving his imaginary teammates as he runs out of an imaginary tunnel:

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

How many professional athletes do you know? Of course they're wired differently. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, 716er said:

Hackett will be lucky to last the season. He sounds like a trainwreck.

Here in Colorado the local press talks him up as a kind of Ted Lasso nice guy/unorthodox inspirational leader. Problem is he needs that Ted Lasso Nathan sidekick kid for tactical decisions. It wasn't just the final drive. It was weird playcalling all night. And a passing game that looked rudimentary, kind of like the Josh rookie year Bills. Nothing over the middle, no slot receiver/pick plays, etc., all of that stuff that modern NFL offenses are made of.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, FireChans said:

We should all appreciate guys like Daboll and Dorsey more. How tf did the Bills offense gain a yard with dudes like Nate at the helm?

image.thumb.png.785681e99742bb1cebc9266f2805735d.png

7 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

lmao some TikTok psychoanalysis here.

Wilson is a corny dude. He also donates a lot, doesn't get in trouble, acts like a role model. 

Doug Baldwin should be kissing this man's feet for making him relevant, instead of the next David Nelson.

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I don’t understand why it’s so difficult for coaches to put the game in the hands of the players? Unless it’s obvious to kick you’ll never get heat going for it on 4th or going for 2.

Especially when you have a franchise QB.

You don't make coaching decisions being afraid of public reactions.  Belichick would've been crucified for not using his timeouts against the Seahawks in the Super Bowl before the Butler INT.  However, McManus has never made a 62 plus yarder in six career attempts.  You just paid a guy a quarter of a billion dollars so you should pry trust him to get you five yards.  Just a mind blowing bad decision.

18 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Is Hackett on meth?  That could answer a lot of questions.

His number one (only?)  qualification that always seems to come up is his "high energy"

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.