MNF: Broncos at Seahawks

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Seems like a lot of ex-Seahawks really don't like Russell Wilson. I think it's a classic case of a guy who's a superstar in his own mind and likes bright lights more than he likes winning.

Not surprised. He’s always come across as phony and grossly self absorbed to me. Never forget this *****:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

It's week 1 and there's less preseason action from starters than ever before. The Broncos will finish with a much better record than the Seahawks. It took multiple flukey plays and an all-time bad coaching series for them to lose this game.

You are being far too kind.

6 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Seems like a lot of ex-Seahawks really don't like Russell Wilson. I think it's a classic case of a guy who's a superstar in his own mind and likes bright lights more than he likes winning.

We talking about 104-53-1 and 9-7 in the postseason Russell Wilson?

1 minute ago, ColoradoBills said:

Thanks Hackett, thanks for giving me some more ammunition when "donkey fans" try to give me crap.

The one I'm already tired of using is "Bills got Josh Allen and Von Miller AND the Broncos 2018 starting QB on their team this year".

I'm in Colorado too. And I'm definitely gonna be using this line several times tomorrow. 🤣

4 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

You're the king of overreactions.  You said Brady was going to retire when the Bucs o-lineman got hurt during training camp :) 

Probably 

No idea how anyone in the locker room can take him seriously after this.

You put it all on Wilson.  If he doesn't convert all everyone is talking about is how bad Wilson was.  

Now its 10000% on him for making an unconscionable call

• Agree 1

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Probably 

No idea how anyone in the locker room can take him seriously after this.

You put it all on Wilson.  If he doesn't convert all everyone is talking about is how bad Wilson was.  

Now its 10000% on him for making an unconscionable call

I agree with that but if they win a bunch of games this year and make the playoffs this game will be forgotten.  I'm not jumping to there's no way he comes back from this.

• Agree 1

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

I'm in Colorado too. And I'm definitely gonna be using this line several times tomorrow. 🤣

I was using just the Josh Allen and Von Miller thing during the off season.  BUT then I remembered that Case Keenum was Josh Elway's

answer to the QB problem and that's why they didn't take JA.  I smiled and started adding it.

The funny thing is a lot of Bronco fans have to think about who it was.  They are not that smart, so you got to lead some of them to the answer.

Enjoy using it!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.