MNF: Broncos at Seahawks

YoloinOhio

Been keeping half an eye on Tariq Woolen who was absolutely freakish at the combine and somehow went 150-ish overall in round 5. The thought was, he'd need quite a bit of technique work, but here he is starting for Seattle at the boundary, because he's bigger and faster than pretty much any receiver that isn't DK Metcalf. Crazy traits, ran mid 4.2's at 6'4". Wouldn't have blinked if Beane wanted him in round 3, or even 2.

2 hours ago, GymShorts84 said:

Seahawks booing Russell Wilson shows their lack of football IQ. They traded him and they were relevant for the past decade because he was there. 

I think he’s odd and not a superstar but he’s put together a solid career. 

Russell is the most overrated and self-righteous QB I have ever seen. He is not a leader and wanted out for years. He is a good player, but he walked into the NFL in a perfect situation and never improved his game. His teammates don’t rally around him. In fact most reports say he is disliked in the locker room. Why wouldn’t the 12s boo him? Why are we so offended by booing to begin with? 

Now if he goes on to have an MVP season or leads these Broncos to a Super Bowl I’ll admit I was wrong. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.