MNF: Broncos at Seahawks

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Beast said:

If Allen ever dresses like that.....

.....it better be for a joke.

As for the game.  Living in Colorado let me just say I am not a Broncos fan.  The fanbase as a whole, is insufferable.

FTR, since Peyton retired the donkeys have had a wagon train of some pretty, pretty bad QBs.

They got some talent on the O (it's hurting some having their WR3 Tim Patrick on IR).

Their D was very good last year and looks to have improved in FA.

I will admit I'm curious to see how Wilson leads them.

6 minutes ago, GymShorts84 said:

Seahawks booing Russell Wilson shows their lack of football IQ. They traded him and they were relevant for the past decade because he was there. 

I think he’s odd and not a superstar but he’s put together a solid career. 

I dont think he should be boo'd but they traded him because Wilson wanted out of Seattle.

• Thank you (+1) 1

They should boo him! He wanted out of the city that supported the Hawks during good times and bad (Just like here). I like the Sea Hawks. they play in a far removed remote part of the country, where every road game is a long trip. They play outdoors even though they had plenty of money for a dome. The fan base is solid, and make Seattle the loudest stadium in the league by far. I'm all Bills, but tonight I'm for Seattle!        

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, GymShorts84 said:

Seahawks booing Russell Wilson shows their lack of football IQ. They traded him and they were relevant for the past decade because he was there. 

I think he’s odd and not a superstar but he’s put together a solid career. 

I think it shows that they are pissed a hell of a lot more than what it shows about their football IQ.

2 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

hat was my take. Seemed they chose the 70 year old coach over their franchise quarterback.

They did what was best for Wilson AND the franchise. They were not going to be that good the next few years, and gave Wilson a chance to continue to chase another ring, while getting a treasure trove of draft picks. It was a win-win. I'd take 70 YO Carol, over a lot of todays boring data based coaching robots, who coach on remote control, and look like eunuchs on the sidelines. 93 year old Ralph Wilson could have moved the franchise to many other cities and made twice the money! Then where would the Bills, or the city of Buffalo be? Josh Allen would be in Austin now, and know one would even think of Buffalo... Grow up.          

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.