Kurt Warner breakdown of Josh’s performance.

Mynamemike

3 hours ago, Utah John said:

I hadn't realized how well the Rams D played, and yet still got beat 9 times out of 10.  The Rams covered everyone just like a coach would want, but the X factor that they can't overcome is Josh Allen.  Unless the league creates a new category of QB, for Allen, Mahomes, Herbert, and maybe one or two others, that lets the D play with 12 men, the teams with one of those super QBs will win over and over.  

No doubt JA is the “X” factor but he also benefits from working with his primary receivers for multiple seasons.  Keep in mind The Bills offense allows for”choice” routes that force quick decisions and action on the part of both JA and the receivers.  No doubt Diggs and Davis are in “tune” with JA.  I assume Knox is and will be though for this game Knox’s personal situation and it’s possible interference with preparation may have caused him to be less involved in this past week’s game plan. That will change. I also think the time, or lack thereof, with Crowder likely contributed to the interception.  I assume this will get cleaned up.

Fumble issue aside, the Bills likely will not play rookies, Cook or Khalil, and  in key games because of the need to be on the same page. I am excited about what both of these guys will eventually bring to the table.  Davis earned time as a rookie and I assume with practice time and making the most of given opportunities Cook and Khalil will do likewise.  

3 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

didnt warner use to be a big time hater?

baldinger does a much better job of this stuff.

it is possible 

I don’t recall clearly 

there was a lot of criticism from the people on NFL prime show but after 3 straight near perfect games.

How can anyone with a brain think otherwise 😆  

JOSH ALLEN WILL COME FOR YOUR SOUL. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.