At this point, anybody scare you?

Ga boy

Got admit it bothers me a little bit that the Chiefs can lose all of those veteran wide receivers and come out and destroy Arizona with young guys and Kelsey

You would think there would be a little bit of a drop off there in there does not appear to be Mahomes Kermit the frog that he is looked fantastic and they are still our top competition in getting to the Super Bowl

We are going to have to overcome them in order to get there

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Big Turk said:

The Dolphins?  Not scary at all.  They scored 20 points. 13 on offense.  

Ravens had 64 yards of total offense against the Jets near halftime and were struggling badly.

Chiefs, yes they looked pretty amazing.

First, no team scares me.  The Fins proved not how good they are, but how pathetic the Pats are on offense and defense.  

The Chiefs and Chargers are the real deal, but last night the Broncos showed they are not.  Not because they lost, but that was ugly football.

Only the Chiefs and Chargers are playing close to us, but with that said, the Rams are a much tougher opponent than the Cardinals.  The Raiders could be decent so the Chargers did a nice job winning week 1.

Thats a loaded question on who are we scared of?  What would ever strike fear in the Bills against any team.  We haven’t beaten the Chiefs in the playoffs, but we did commandingly beat the Chiefs in Arrowhead during the season last year.

• Like (+1) 2

Chiefs..... For reasons that are obvious.

Going by one game is a little early to make any credible assessment but.

Baltimore over the Jets. Not impressed beating the worst team in the league with a below average performance.

Giants over the Titans. The fact they lost to the Giants should alleviate any worries. D was not as scary as people think they might be. Tannehill had his usual completions on short crossing routes but far from exceptional. Henry looks more like a decent back now rather than his All World reputation. Maybe they had a bad day but if that's what they are their not going to be much to handle.

Fins over Pats. Battle of the noodle arms.  Tua played the role of game manager to the fullest. 

Chargers over Raiders. Probably the more entertaining game concerning AFC contenders. Chargers have the horses but can they put it together and finally make the playoffs? Yes, I think so, but lets see a little more.

The others? Pitt, Cinn, Den, Cle? Uninspiring to say the least but as I said, its still early. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Nobody scares me, but the Chiefs are still the team to beat in the AFC until they aren't. The AFC Superbowl team will be one of Buffalo, Kansas City or LAC. The #1 seed matters. 

Perfectly stated.  KC has hosted the last four AFCCGs.  To be the man, you gotta beat the man.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

The Chargers are going to be 8-0

That schedule is a cake walk.  

Rewards of a non playoff team schedule and playing the hot garbage AFC South and suddenly very meh NFC West.  

Might go 14-3.  

Chargers have to play at Arrowhead this Thursday. That will not be an easy game. As for the Bills nobody really scares me but divisional games can be tough. Even when the Pats were going thru their 20 year dynasty run they rarely went 6-0 in the division. For some reason Miami always gave them trouble at home.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Got admit it bothers me a little bit that the Chiefs can lose all of those veteran wide receivers and come out and destroy Arizona with young guys and Kelsey

You would think there would be a little bit of a drop off there in there does not appear to be Mahomes Kermit the frog that he is looked fantastic and they are still our top competition in getting to the Super Bowl

They have an all time great at qb. Not really sure why people are surprised that Mahomes is really really good. He has been since his first start.

9 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

The Chargers are going to be 8-0

That schedule is a cake walk.  

Rewards of a non playoff team schedule and playing the hot garbage AFC South and suddenly very meh NFC West.  

Might go 14-3.  

I would bet a lot of money on the chargers not going 8-0. They find way to lose games all the time. 

7 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

The biggest concern with the Chiefs is how their front office seems to keep striking gold and finding multiple starters/possible stars each year in the draft. Brett Veach is truly the best in the business based on what he's done the last 3 years.

McDuffie had zero yards allowed in coverage before leaving with an injury

Karlafits had 6 pressures at DE

Moore had a big kick return and reception

Pacheco had almost 100 all purpose yards and a TD.

If this continues I really don't see how the Bills can touch this team as long as Reid and Mahomes are there to reap all these rewards.

• Shocked 1

1 minute ago, FilthyBeast said:

The biggest concern with the Chiefs is how their front office seems to keep striking gold and finding multiple starters/possible stars each year in the draft. Brett Veach is truly the best in the business based on what he's done the last 3 years.

McDuffie had zero yards allowed in coverage before leaving with an injury

Karlafits had 6 pressures at DE

Moore had a big kick return and reception

Pacheco had almost 100 all purpose yards and a TD.

If this continues I really don't see how the Bills can touch this team as long as Reid and Mahomes are there to reap all these rewards.

Disagree. The Bills can absolutely beat them. We had them beat in the playoffs at Arrowhead if not for a 13 second meltdown. We beat them badly in the regular season last year. Plus the AFCW should beat itself up this season. If the Bills handle their business then a playoff rematch between these two should take place in OP.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Greg S said:

Disagree. The Bills can absolutely beat them. We had them beat in the playoffs at Arrowhead if not for a 13 second meltdown. We beat them badly in the regular season last year. Plus the AFCW should beat itself up this season. If the Bills handle their business then a playoff rematch between these two should take place in OP.

I honestly don't even know if that would matter considering Mahomes seems to be even better on the road than at home.

But that's just it, this guy has never even had to play a road playoff game yet which is insane in itself when you think about it.

4 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

I honestly don't even know if that would matter considering Mahomes seems to be even better on the road than at home.

But that's just it, this guy has never even had to play a road playoff game yet which is insane in itself when you think about it.

It would be a tough game no doubt. Everyone said the playoff game between the Bills and Chiefs was the best game of the year last season. That is amazing that Mahomes hasn't played a road playoff game yet. I know the Chiefs seem to win the division every year but I didn't realize they had #1 seed all that time as well. This year they will be tested. The AFCW is probably the best division right now.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.