At this point, anybody scare you?

Ga boy

Some time ago I read that by adding a  STAR  player the points per game can change for and or against. 

example 

Von could effectively reduce the defensive PPG up to 7 points. 

1 game is not a stay at all. It is a result and cannot be compared to anything. 

Which teams added personnel enough to take the TIE and put them over the top?

im a homer but the correct answer is still Buffalo 

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, syhuang said:

Watch Tua's every throw yesterday here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3A-q7UKWOA , and then reassess whether Dolphins are scary. Yes, every given Sunday, Jags game last year, etc, but Dolphins need better plays from Tua before they are in the conversation of "scary".

I watched most of the game but after seeing all his throws video I gotta say... I really understand why Miami fans keep comparing Tua to Allen.  I totally see the similarities.  I changed my mind.  Miami actually is pretty scarry.

ok that was really hard to type without choking on my dinner.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Chiefs and Chargers 

This.  For as much talk about the AFC being stacked this year...There's only 3 Teams I can see realistically winning the AFC this year.  Bills, Chiefs, Chargers and they are all capable of beating each other will just come down to who gets the job done on that particular day

2 hours ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Biggest threat to Buffalo is Buffalo

Disagree.  You're not giving the Chargers or Chiefs the respect they deserve with that statement.

3 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

And I think the team that should scare us the most (though we shouldn’t be scared of anyone) is a team that can run the ball and control the clock. I think the Ravens, Colts, Titans, and maybe the Browns when Cosby the qb gets back could be tough matchups. 

I think that was definitely true last year.  Those type of teams don't scare me anymore with the improvements we have made to the Defensive line.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Ga boy said:

Dolphins might be for real.  Kinda scary.  So are Ravens.  Chiefs are scary.  We’ll know more after they play Chargers.  Really about both teams.  I’m not counting Colts and Titans out yet.  Bills scare everybody.  Go Bills 🏈🦬

You had me at Dolphins...

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, FilthyBeast said:

If you are talking about the SNF game last year it was proven to be a fluke in hindsight.

Until we beat the chiefs in a playoff game nothing changes for me and guarantee the chiefs have zero fear of the bills. If they take care of business and don't beat themselves nobody is beating them including the bills sadly.

We brought the Chiefs to OT in their own home in the playoffs.  That alone says we are just as good.  Now run along anti-Bills troll.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

If you are talking about the SNF game last year it was proven to be a fluke in hindsight.

Until we beat the chiefs in a playoff game nothing changes for me and guarantee the chiefs have zero fear of the bills. If they take care of business and don't beat themselves nobody is beating them including the bills sadly.

Explain how it was “proven” to be a fluke? Is it because the Bills lost in the playoffs so any win against KC is a fluke? 

KC lost some players from last year-Hill and Matthieu aren’t easily replaceable. Their defense does enough most games to help them win, but the Bills showed they can easily be scored on 

Just now, Ya Digg? said:

Explain how it was “proven” to be a fluke? Is it because the Bills lost in the playoffs so any win against KC is a fluke? 

KC lost some players from last year-Hill and Matthieu aren’t easily replaceable. Their defense does enough most games to help them win, but the Bills showed they can easily be scored on 

don’t feed the troll. 
he’s already had a 12 course meal 🥘 

😆 

12 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

you're referring to a poster who claimed the bills likely wouldn't win against the rams because of a "hangover' after losing to the chiefs in the playoffs.  no mention of a super bowl hangover from the rams, but rather a hangover from a loss in the playoffs.  it's majestic.  

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

don’t feed the troll. 
he’s already had a 12 course meal 🥘 

😆

49 minutes ago, teef said:

you're referring to a poster who claimed the bills likely wouldn't win against the rams because of a "hangover' after losing to the chiefs in the playoffs.  no mention of a super bowl hangover from the rams, but rather a hangover from a loss in the playoffs.  it's majestic.  

Yeah my bad fellas….didn’t look at the username before I responded-rookie mistake!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

And I think the team that should scare us the most (though we shouldn’t be scared of anyone) is a team that can run the ball and control the clock. I think the Ravens, Colts, Titans, and maybe the Browns when Cosby the qb gets back could be tough matchups. 

We already have shown we can shut Lamar down twice. We will make it three when we play them later in the year.

8 hours ago, DCofNC said:

I’m  sure others will emerge, but the NFL got what they jabbered about for years, parody, the games are getting almost as bad as the NBA in terms of lack of excitement.   Ohhh who can t get pumped about a “shoot out “ between the Eagles and the Lions.. yeah, nobody cares. 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.