At this point, anybody scare you?

Ga boy

Chiefs. Chargers, Titans for me.

This Thursday should be interesting against LAC. Herbert and that Pass rushing D of Chargers are frightening but this is a franchise with a history of disappointment and shooting themselves in the foot in the Playoffs. 

Tenn still big physical punding bunch that are going to be coming in angry Monday night. Althought in their home field that had too many false starts. Thats going to be a bigger probem next Monday night. I like our chances but need to be ready.

Really need to get that HF advantage throughout Playoffs. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

If KC doesn't scare some, they must have missed the KC vs ARI game yesterday.

I'll never understand how a fanbase whose team's last two seasons have come to an end at the hands of KC still think we are somehow better than them including QB, coach, etc.

And deep down I still worry that Mahomes is the next Brady or something more which means the best we can hope for Allen is he's the next Peyton Manning and can win even just one ring while Mahomes is playing in the same league.

• Eyeroll 2

2 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

I'll never understand how a fanbase whose team's last two seasons have come to an end at the hands of KC still think we are somehow better than them including QB, coach, etc.

And deep down I still worry that Mahomes is the next Brady or something more which means the best we can hope for Allen is he's the next Peyton Manning and can win even just one ring while Mahomes is playing in the same league.

fear mongering!!!!

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

ONLY after Week 1, I’ll list in order of the teams the Bills play, the ones which scare me. If they aren’t on this list, they absolutely don’t!

* Chiefs

* Ravens

* Vikings

* Dolphins

Teams they don’t play:

*Tampa

* Chargers

THAT is all! 

Edited by Billsatlastin2018
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo ill said:

Any given Sunday...

Would anybody have put the Jags on that list at the beginning of last year? 

I’m pretty confident that we won’t lose a game during our bye week. That’s about as far as I can go. I’ve been at this for a while. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Because we can. 
KC can be beaten 

The Bills SPLIT with them and they let the Bungles beat them at home too 

2 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Because we can. 
KC can be beaten 

The Bills SPLIT with them and they let the Bungles beat them at home too 

If you are talking about the SNF game last year it was proven to be a fluke in hindsight.

Until we beat the chiefs in a playoff game nothing changes for me and guarantee the chiefs have zero fear of the bills. If they take care of business and don't beat themselves nobody is beating them including the bills sadly.

• Eyeroll 2
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

If you are talking about the SNF game last year it was proven to be a fluke in hindsight.

Until we beat the chiefs in a playoff game nothing changes for me and guarantee the chiefs have zero fear of the bills. If they take care of business and don't beat themselves nobody is beating them including the bills sadly.

fear mongering!!!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

My god you are pathetic, lol

• Agree 2

5 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

FLUKE?  my god man. 

you do know that the BILLS might not see KC on its path to the SB. 

Wait are you a KC troll,

1 minute ago, Process said:

My god you are pathetic, lol

i think I figured it out 😝 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

FLUKE?  my god man. 

you do know that the BILLS might not see KC on its path to the SB. 

Wait are you a KC troll,

i think I figured it out 😝 

Hopefully that's the case then because I don't see a path to the SB that involves playing KC in the playoffs again this year, home or away.

• Eyeroll 1

Here's the thing...

The 17-game regular season is really about positioning for the playoffs.  

Just over half the teams are eliminated.  A couple get first-round byes.  Homefield advantage is established.

I think we have the best roster in the NFL.  But it really doesn't matter who the "best" team in the NFL is.  Because once you reach the playoffs, it's one-and-done.  No matter how superior we looked in Week 1, there is a LONG season ahead.  And even if we blow through every single opponent on our schedule, we still need to win 3-4 games in the playoffs with no slip-ups.  

So... who scares me?  Anyone that doesn't see the Chiefs as another 50-50 coinflip at this point...they are fooling themselves.  That team is absolutely still a monster.  The Ravens and Chargers also looked good enough to hang with us.  The Bengals are dangerous, and always seem to claw their way back into games.  That's just the AFC.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, Ga boy said:

Dolphins might be for real.  Kinda scary.  So are Ravens.  Chiefs are scary.  We’ll know more after they play Chargers.  Really about both teams.  I’m not counting Colts and Titans out yet.  Bills scare everybody.  Go Bills 🏈🦬

Chiefs are still going to be the team we have to beat yeah.  Dolphins are still going to be a middling team.  Ravens I am not scared of.  Nor am I scared of the Titans or Colts.  Really, I am not scared of any team if the Bills bring their A game and play until the clock hits zero.  We wont win them all but thats true of every team.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.