At this point, anybody scare you?

Ga boy

Yeah the Chiefs no doubt. Many polls have them as the 4th or 5th best team in the league. That's plenty of motivation. Plus the Chargers, and Ravens. The Bills will need to be just about flawless to beat ANY of those teams. I can also see the Bills losing a game to the Dolphins. Bills need to get to 13 wins to ensure HFA throughout the playoffs.   

57 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

KC frightens with a flippin trippin bad form QB.  Then again, Miami's QB throws the most accurate, catchable ball I've ever seen.  And they are first in the AFC East. 🤔

Oh, forgot...he scares me, too. 👇

image.thumb.jpeg.4e83ae0d44ef89d60ce6720b4fee4572.jpeg

At first Glance I thought, “Damn Richie Incognito is looking rough”. 

• Haha (+1) 2

The Bills are so good that I’m not “scared” of anyone. However, the Chiefs looked really good and the Chargers looked pretty good against a tough opponent. The Bengals will be better than that once Joe Burrow plays himself into game shape. The Ravens also have the potential to be really tough in a single elimination game as do the Colts. If you wanna play with the big boys, you gotta beat tough teams. 

Edited by FrenchConnection
  • Like (+1) 1

Just the Chiefs.  Mahomes might be even better this year with a my diverse set of weapons and his best OL yet.  

Chargers don’t scare me because Hebert is soft.  Give him time and he will pick you apart with precision.  Smash him in the face and he folds.  He doesn’t like contact.  Don’t get me a wrong, he’s still an outstanding young QB, but he doesn’t have to have hat toughness that adds to what makes Mahomes and Allen who they are.

I have confidence our DL will disrupt that Chargers DL enough to keep that offense from clicking on all cylinders.

Edited by Alphadawg7

44 minutes ago, mushypeaches said:

This year, more than any other year, I am NOT focused on what other teams are doing.  There's ebbs and flows to every season, and the Bills will go through them too

Singular focus is on getting the #1 seed.  That is the biggest determining factor on if we can make it to the Super Bowl.

The rest is just noise

Well said.

Both for home field and the bye.  With how strong the AFC is, no matter who you are, you'll be playing a dangerous team on WC Weekend... Could be the Chargers, Chiefs, Ravens, Browns with Watson... just avoid that mess and host the rest. 

1 hour ago, H2o said:

I think the Chargers and Chiefs pose the biggest threat, with the Chiefs being atop the list. The Chargers have both Mack and Bosa as their edge rushers. When he gets back healthy, they will have JC Jackson and Derwin James roaming the Secondary. That offense has the ability to put up a lot of points. The Chiefs seem to still be the Chiefs. They are our arch nemesis at the moment. The question is which of us are the new New England and which is the Indianapolis Colts?

I think we have the Ravens' number, especially with our defense against their offense. McDermott/Frazier have shown this already.

The Dolphins do not really scare me at all. We are going to beat Tua to death. He's already weak armed, but pressure rattles him completely and causes him to make terrible throws. Josh also loves playing against their defense, so being shut down by them doesn't really seem viable to me. I know daggone well they can't score with us. There's really no one else at this point. 

The Ravens seemed to be an easy win in playoffs but if not for some fortunate good play by Taron Johnson things could have been different. Same without Trent Murphy whose tackle knocked Lemur out of the game; earlier Bills had an excellent strategy of doing a contain with Trent Murphy on him forcing him to throw ball where he did not want to and not being able to run on that side of field.  Their coaching staff is still good and they will need to find a new game plan against them.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.