At this point, anybody scare you?

Ga boy

Dolphins might be for real.  Kinda scary.  So are Ravens.  Chiefs are scary.  We’ll know more after they play Chargers.  Really about both teams.  I’m not counting Colts and Titans out yet.  Bills scare everybody.  Go Bills 🏈🦬

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The Chiefs for sure after their performance against the Cardinals. My biggest fear is getting drawn into another shootout against them in the playoffs. Although apparently the Cardinals blitzed Mahomes on over 50% of his dropbacks which is a total failure of defensive game planning so that makes me feel a little better.

• Like (+1) 14
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Ga boy said:

Dolphins might be for real.  Kinda scary.  So are Ravens.  Chiefs are scary.  We’ll know more after they play Chargers.  Really about both teams.  I’m not counting Colts and Titans out yet.  Bills scare everybody.  Go Bills 🏈🦬

I would not write them off but what about the Dolphins is scary?  They scored 13 points on offense....they have a lot of speed and their Defense is good but scary?

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, Ga boy said:

Dolphins are absolutely nothing. They beat a Patriots team that might be worst in the league this season. Bills should sleepwalk to 6-0 in the AFC East. Ravens put up 24 points against the JETS, who will also be one of the worst teams in the league. Right now, it’s just the Chiefs. Chargers right behind them. Bills above all. If the Bills lose in the playoffs, it will be to the Chargers or Chiefs. Thursday will tell us more. 

Edited by PetermansRedemption
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

KC frightens with a flippin trippin bad form QB.  Then again, Miami's QB throws the most accurate, catchable ball I've ever seen.  And they are first in the AFC East. 🤔

Oh, forgot...he scares me, too. 👇

image.thumb.jpeg.4e83ae0d44ef89d60ce6720b4fee4572.jpeg

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Haha (+1) 6

I think the Chargers and Chiefs pose the biggest threat, with the Chiefs being atop the list. The Chargers have both Mack and Bosa as their edge rushers. When he gets back healthy, they will have JC Jackson and Derwin James roaming the Secondary. That offense has the ability to put up a lot of points. The Chiefs seem to still be the Chiefs. They are our arch nemesis at the moment. The question is which of us are the new New England and which is the Indianapolis Colts? I think we have the Ravens' number, especially with our defense against their offense. McDermott/Frazier have shown this already. The Dolphins do not really scare me at all. We are going to beat Tua to death. He's already weak armed, but pressure rattles him completely and causes him to make terrible throws. Josh also loves playing against their defense, so being shut down by them doesn't really seem viable to me. I know daggone well they can't score with us. There's really no one else at this point. 

• Agree 6

Nobody actually scares me. So far the only team that looks on a par with the Bills, would be the Chiefs.

The Fins D was decent but nothing to worry about.

Their Offense was all dump passes and YAC.

They didn’t so much win that game, as had it handed to them on a plate, as Jones was awful.

• Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Ga boy said:

The Dolphins?  Not scary at all.  They scored 20 points. 13 on offense.  

Ravens had 64 yards of total offense against the Jets near halftime and were struggling badly.

Chiefs, yes they looked pretty amazing.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

The Chiefs for sure after their performance against the Cardinals. My biggest fear is getting drawn into another shootout against them in the playoffs. Although apparently the Cardinals blitzed Mahomes on over 50% of his dropbacks which is a total failure of defensive game planning so that makes me feel a little better.

Easily one of the dumbest defensive plans of the week.  Mahomes is historically fantastic against the blitz, so let's take away coverage and try and him blitz him.  Stupid.

• Agree 4

11 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

KC frightens with a flippin trippin bad form QB.  Then again, Miami's QB throws the most accurate, catchable ball I've ever seen.  And they are first in the AFC East. 🤔

Oh, forgot...he scares me, too. 👇

image.thumb.jpeg.4e83ae0d44ef89d60ce6720b4fee4572.jpeg

Yeah, but he looks good in a Bills uniform…

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.