AFC East Division Race-Your Own Buffalo Bills

aristocrat

58 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Next week gonna fun!

Ā 

I don't like our depleted secondary against their WR's. Other than that I like the Bills chances. Von and company need to get heavy pressure on Tua to help our secondary. I expect our offense will torch their defense. Early prediction 42-28 Bills.

• Agree 1

If the Dolphins do win this game it's likely going to be because of all the injuries on a short week and they come out of the other end of a shootout with JA17.

Ā 

Obviously we'll know more in a few days but not promising right now with the prospects of missing Jackson, Hyde, Milano, Phillips, etc who have all been key contributors so far.

On 9/12/2022 at 3:42 PM, FilthyBeast said:

Ā 

Still too early to write off the Pats. Remember they started 1-3 last year and rebounded to not only be in the division lead, but top seed in AFC in December before ultimtaely unraveling.

Ā 

At this point though it's hard to bet against Miami given the weapons they have on both sides of the ball compared to the pats. And even if Tua isn't perfect (which he wasn't yesterday) they showed they might have the right formula to win a lot of games.

Ā 

Mac Jones is out for at least 6-8 weeks most likely. They looked mostly bad this year...I wrote them off before the season started.

• aristocrat changed the title to AFC East Division Race-Your Own Buffalo Bills
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.