AFC East Division Race-Your Own Buffalo Bills

aristocrat

The Miami Dolphins are on top of the division  for now because they beat a divisional opponent and we beat an NFC opponent . Is that correct ?? I know we will be on top if Miami loses on week 2 if not week 3 when we take care of business against the Dolphins  

Edited by Cygnus99
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

After week 1 we’re getting mad cause we’re listed as 2nd on ESPN. They beat the Patriots a Divisional,  conference opponent, whereas we beat the Rams a Non divisional, non conference opponent 

So this is the game we should have lost because it doesn't count the same.  Am I doing this right?

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Cygnus99 said:

The Miami Dolphins are on top of the division  for now because they beat a divisional opponent and we beat an NFC opponent . Is that correct ?? I know we will be on top if Miami loses on week 2 if not week 3 when we take care of business against the Dolphins  

I don't think you win the division after week one,  this does not matter and I am more concerned with the fact that Chiefs and Mahomes still look really good despite losing Hill

Edited by Niagara Dude
spelling
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.