Dak out 6 to 8 weeks now what for the cowboys

oldschoolfootball1963

11 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Possibly. I think the standard for Kliff this year is win a playoff game. If it gets to a stage where they don't think that is on then he could be in trouble. They are a really old, beaten up roster. I just don't see a lot of energy or dynamism in that team. 

But they just signed him to an extension through 2027.  I realize he can still be fired anytime but seems pretty silly to be on the hotseat after just signing an extension a few months ago.  I dont think the coach is good and I think they were fools for giving Murray that contract already but I dunno about him getting fired a few weeks into the season after just signing a new contract.

24 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

But they just signed him to an extension through 2027.  I realize he can still be fired anytime but seems pretty silly to be on the hotseat after just signing an extension a few months ago.  I dont think the coach is good and I think they were fools for giving Murray that contract already but I dunno about him getting fired a few weeks into the season after just signing a new contract.

The Cards are not an awfully logical franchise.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.