Dak out 6 to 8 weeks now what for the cowboys

oldschoolfootball1963

2 hours ago, Buffalo Boy said:

The Cowboys need to get rid of Jerry Jones. He is the cancer that team can’t overcome…… hope he owns them another 20 years 😎

Jerry needs to fire himself and hire a GM to run his team.  How many seasons of failure will it take before he realizes this?

Edited by Azucho98
  • Agree 2

3 hours ago, Niagara Dude said:

The Cowboys and Dak did not look good at all even before he got hurt. This will most likely be McCarthy's final year before Jones goes out and offers Sean Peyton and boat load of money to be their new HC.

And if he says no he will try to bring Jimmy Johnson out of retirement.

20 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

If I were the Cowboys, I would be calling up Fitz right now and seeing if he could be coaxed out of retirement. He's certainly better than anything they have

Absolutely no chance of Fritz coming out of retirement.  The offense line is not what they used to be and it is obvious he loves moving to broadcasting.

Hey, I have zero love (or concern) for the Pokes, but that was a freak injury that can happen to anyone. As they say, there by the grace of God goes the Bills…(or something like that)…

1 hour ago, blacklabel said:

It's a bummer for Dak. 

McCarthy, however...I dunno how that schmuck has a jorb. 

Seriously.  Dak was terrible in this game, that is a no doubt fact.  The Oline no longer seems like a strength, and they were overmatched at WR all game.  Noah Brown looked like their best WR... which is a problem.  Not sure why Lamb had such a poor game. 

Their defense and run game are going to have to carry the load for a bit and I just don't see it.  For them to sniff the playoffs they'd need to win their winnable games without Dak.  

Cin - L

NYG - Winnable

Wash - Winnable

LAR - L

Philly - L 

Detroit - Winnable

Chicago - Winnable

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.