Von Miller Mic'd Up

Warcodered

3 minutes ago, StHustle said:

So I noticed in the post game press conference Von didn’t mention Donald when naming Rams.

This video confirms my suspicions that Donald took huge issue with Von leaving. There was ZERO interaction between the two! Interesting…

Never really even considered it but that is pretty strange how much Von talked up AD after he signed here to have no shot of them meeting up. 

Von is definitely a leader! Huge addition on so many levels! Love how he pushes the younger guys with huge potential (Big Greg, Oliver) to step up and take over! 

“Hey, can you get my glute!” Hahaha

Don’t blink mindset is the stuff of champions. This team is fun to watch!

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Bufflow4 said:

Von is definitely a leader! Huge addition on so many levels! Love how he pushes the younger guys with huge potential (Big Greg, Oliver) to step up and take over! 

“Hey, can you get my glute!” Hahaha

Don’t blink mindset is the stuff of champions. This team is fun to watch!

Just wait til Von sees the crowd next Monday night, he definitely won’t be blinking then!

• Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, StHustle said:

So I noticed in the post game press conference Von didn’t mention Donald when naming Rams.

This video confirms my suspicions that Donald took huge issue with Von leaving. There was ZERO interaction between the two! Interesting…

I thought they walked right past each other during the postgame handshakes and whatnot but I went back and it's Rams #92 that he passes. 

AD probably mad that Von didn't add his trademark strangle moves to his game.

Phew... I'm so glad he said we could blink, I was afraid me eyeballs were gonna get stuck wide open. Dude is a character. Team really seems to love the guy, youse love to see it.

17 hours ago, NewEra said:

Don’t blink.  

That got old real quick 

At first I thought it was a reference to JA17 and the crazy he brings to the game.  But it appears it means don't let up.  Not sure what is said more Let's Go!!! or Don't Blink!!! on a Bills sideline.

21 hours ago, StHustle said:

Do better dude.  That's a heavily edited 14 minute video of an entire warmup period and 60 minute game and post-game mingle. 

You might be right, you might be wrong, but to take a heavily edited 14 minute video of something like 140 minute time period as "confirming suspicions" about something is mental weak sauce.

There's the point that two all-world players meeting up would be edited in, there's the counter point that the video is not supposed to embarrass the players or invade their privacy, so if it is considered to do so it would be edited out.

Edited by Beck Water

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.