The greatest team ever assembled?

BrainwashedBillsFan

If we take it one game at a time, and win those games…, then we’re talking…, 

2 hours ago, BrainwashedBillsFan said:

Let’s go full Homer mode for a second just for fun…given the Bills Hx and what they have had to endure, what if we become rewarded with an undefeated super bowl champion hands down best team ever assembled, top of the record books kinda team, yes yes? Who’s with me!!!!!!….. It…can…happen. Homer mode off. 

I’m with ya, and I don’t think it’s funny. Why not?

We have…..everything.

We must keep the following players healthy….in this order….Allen, Dawkins, Diggs, Davis, Knox…. While Von is very important at least we have suitable backups for him….

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

I will take it one step further.  I think there is a good chance we go 3 years without a loss. 60-0.

Why not? Every Ravens fan I know says that's what they'd do too if it weren't for all the injuries. It happens all the time.

Edited by galept

9 hours ago, Neo said:

All of the above …after beating New England (Belichick) in the AFC Championship and Tampa (Brady) in the Super Bowl.   All demons exorcised.   

Add to that beating Miami first in the divisionals. 😁

7 hours ago, SF Bills Fan said:

Let’s not get carried away. I’ll take 13-4 and a march through the playoffs to a Super Bowl win. If we could win 3 or even 4 Super Bowls in next 10 years they’d be in the conversation for one of the top teams of all time. 

This forum is going to have a meltdown after any Bills loss. The best way to prevent that? Going undefeated! 😅

Edited by chongli
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, billybrew1 said:

I’m with ya, and I don’t think it’s funny. Why not?

We have…..everything.

We must keep the following players healthy….in this order….Allen, Dawkins, Diggs, Davis, Knox…. While Von is very important at least we have suitable backups for him….

What's scary is that we won't really really hit the ground running until next year after our offense has had continuity with Dorsey. 

I have a feeling our offense is still half-Daboll and half-Dorsey. 

7 hours ago, Neo said:

All of the above …after beating New England (Belichick) in the AFC Championship and Tampa (Brady) in the Super Bowl.   All demons exorcised.   

haha.  Except the Patriots probably aren’t even making the playoffs this season, let alone the AFCCG.

The hyperbole on this board has gotten out of control. 

The team doesn’t need a loss to get their focus, the fans do.

The fact that some are even entertaining the idea of the “best team of all time” is hilarious.

How about beat the Titans. Concentrate on that. 

I’ll be happy with 1 Super Bowl win before my parents die. Just one. That’s all I want. Just one.

4 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

The 1974 Steelers are the greatest team ever. They had a bunch of guys who are in the HOF. This Bills team has zero guys in the HOF.

I rest my case. 

None of the 1974 Steelers were in the Hall of Fame in 1974.  Perhaps I missed a sarcasm thingie.

Edited by Neo
  • Haha (+1) 1

I want this team to win every game by at least 3 touchdowns  and then ANNIHILATE Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Tom brady 70-0 in the Superbowl.

I want this team to be the most dominant, best of all time, no longer the 85 Bears or the 2000 Ravens, but the unquestioned 2022 BUFFALO BILLS.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.