The greatest team ever assembled?

BrainwashedBillsFan

Let’s go full Homer mode for a second just for fun…given the Bills Hx and what they have had to endure, what if we become rewarded with an undefeated super bowl champion hands down best team ever assembled, top of the record books kinda team, yes yes? Who’s with me!!!!!!….. It…can…happen. Homer mode off. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, BrainwashedBillsFan said:

Let’s go full Homer mode for a second just for fun…given the Bills Hx and what they have had to endure, what if we become rewarded with an undefeated super bowl champion hands down best team ever assembled, top of the record books kinda team, yes yes? Who’s with me!!!!!!….. It…can…happen. Homer mode off. 

Nothing could be better, a chance to finally shut up the nauseating Dolphin fans who always talk about their two Super Bowls and perfect season.

just so irritating

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

I’d absolutely love it and could actually see it happening. We could realistically do it. Might be the best team in the league. Probably by a long shot against all but maybe 3-5 teams and then it gets closer. 

and on paper I would actually agree with it roster wise, except for the RB position. We lack a true stud at RB. Every other position is a thing of dreams for most teams though. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Southern_Bills said:

If we could rain on the Dolphins 50th anniversary while en route to a super bowl victory, I'm nor sure how it gets much better.

All of the above …after beating New England (Belichick) in the AFC Championship and Tampa (Brady) in the Super Bowl.   All demons exorcised.   

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, BrainwashedBillsFan said:

They will not be the best team ever assembled. That was assuredly a team prior to FA where you had no fear of losing players.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, BrainwashedBillsFan said:

I will take it one step further.  I think there is a good chance we go 3 years without a loss. 60-0.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, H2o said:

We're not going undefeated. If anyone was going to do it, it would have been the '07 Patriots. It will never happen again in the NFL. I'd rather be the '85 Bears. 

I think it is highly unlikely a team goes undefeated in today's NFL - but I wouldn't say it would never happen...

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.