NFL "Around the League" Gameday thread

TBBills

24 minutes ago, BIGFOOTspaceman said:

I can't remember but could the Bills have nabbed Jefferson in 2020 if they didn't trade for Diggs?

Would you rather have Diggs or Jefferson... Tough call. 

Not  a tough call for me.  I would rather have Diggs.  At the time we traded for him we needed a WR that would help develop our young super talented QB.  Diggs fit the bill perfectly while Jefferson did not.

11 minutes ago, zow2 said:

I want no part of KC in a playoff game. None.  Would just hope someone knocks them out before they’d play Buffalo.

100%. Games that scare me that we might lose this year will be to teams that can keep up with us and score. Chiefs, Bengals, chargers, etc. Chiefs especially. Their offensive line is so good, it would be a LONG night with Mahomes having all day back there to pick us apart. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I'll say this about the Chiefs, their defense from front to back is not nearly as impressive as ours is. Our pass rush should be the difference maker in that one.

Our 4 front should do better than "QB Pressures" and not need to blitz like AZ has been doing and getting burned.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.