If you had to pick a upset this weekend, who and why?

Toyo321

I am taking the Jets over the Ravens and boy is this a longshot pick,  Just so sick of hearing all this Lamar contract garbage all this week. Joe Flacco gets a little revenge too, would be bitter sweet.

Lamar, seriously your mom is acting as your agent.  C'mon man.........

Personally the guy is to one dimensional.  Much better QB talent out there than him. 

image.thumb.png.0498af7468ffad9e00d0ab88aec3ad4a.png

Edited by Toyo321
  • Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I do like Flacco to do some damage there. 

Im taking Atlanta over New Orleans. 

missed the why part lol

I think Mariota might have some success as long as he’s healthy with Atlanta and I think New Orleans is going to have a meltdown this year with all those personalities in the locker room. 

Edited by Rc2catch

8 minutes ago, Toyo321 said:

I am taking the Jets over the Ravens and boy is this a longshot pick,  Just so sick of hearing all this Lamar contract garbage all this week. Joe Flacco gets a little revenge too, would be bitter sweet.

Lamar, seriously your mom is acting as your agent.  Common man.........

Personally the guy is to one dimensional.  Much better QB talent out there than him. 

image.thumb.png.0498af7468ffad9e00d0ab88aec3ad4a.png

Actually having your mom as your agent isn't common at all.

Minny over GB

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I’m going Giants over Titans. The Daboll effect

That'd be great if it actually happenned but the"davoll effect" totally went out the door when some dude who never called a play in his life came in and called an almost perfect game against the defending sb Champs. Daboll has Danny "dimes" and will most likely be curb stomped.

If you want an upset, and this would be a longshot to happen, but what about Seahawks over Broncos. 

Seattle players and crowd will be fired up to beat the guy who no longer wanted to be there, plus going back to Seattle may cause Russell Wilson to play poorly, but I doubt it.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.