From the Department of Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Takes

Beck Water

5 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

got to be out of context

That guy has been very complimentary of Allen for a while now

I'm sorry, but I can't imagine a context in which "he looked like a baby that's finally learned to potty" is an appropriate take for one of the best QBs in the league coming off a major victory where he spent most of the game in Sicko Mode

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

I'm sorry, but I can't imagine a context in which "he looked like a baby that's finally learned to potty" is an appropriate take for one of the best QBs in the league coming off a major victory where he spent most of the game in Sicko Mode

Maybe it was a joke

• Vomit 1

32 minutes ago, MJS said:

So crazy that Allen STILL has idiots out there saying this kind of stuff about him.

They just can't accept that they were wrong about him.

31 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

got to be out of context

That guy has been very complimentary of Allen for a while now

23 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

I watched the whole thing earlier. He's actually trying to praise Allen, but the whole segment was just strange and awkward. He was trying to say that Allen using the short game to setup the deep passes was a new element to Allen's game.

• Eyeroll 1

45 minutes ago, Malazan said:

I watched the whole thing earlier. He's actually trying to praise Allen, but the whole segment was just strange and awkward. He was trying to say that Allen using the short game to setup the deep passes was a new element to Allen's game.

He is speaking about an elite, top 3 player in the NFL, and a generational QB. And he is operating under the assumption that Allen has not already been a cerebral QB who reads defenses, sets up defenders, etc. It's a load of bull crap. Allen is elite in all aspects and has been for awhile.

Yes, he is getting even better, but Allen didn't have some epiphany about such a fundamental aspect of quarterbacking. It's pretty disrespectful and shows that these people don't know what they are talking about. They view Allen as a physical freak, but they are just now learning about how smart he is and how cerebral he is as a QB. So they spout this nonsense about him just now learning about how to set up a deep pass.

• Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.