Anyone for some Saturday trivia?

GunnerBill

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Im certain I saw him the last few seasons was he not drafted or not playing? 

Cockrell played last year for the Buccs. Spent 2020 and 2021 there. Has not been on a team in 2022 even in camp etc.

4 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Jon Williams is fun bc everytime I see his name pop up I Google him like is it the same guy?

Original leaden foot himself. Where he went Zack Moss followed...... slowly.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Keyvon Seymour? So he is still technically "in the league" but I didn't include him as he is on a practice squad not an active roster. He is on the Ravens PS. If you counted him it would be five for Deadly Doug. 

Didn't think about Seymour.  I was replying to @Motorin'post about Ronald Darby.  Is he still in the league?

I'm thinking he was a Doug pick.

I thought CBs because the Bills were drafting them every year back then.  LOL.

4 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Didn't think about Seymour.  I was replying to @Motorin'post about Ronald Darby.  Is he still in the league?

I'm thinking he was a Doug pick.

I thought CBs because the Bills were drafting them every year back then.  LOL.

Yea Darby is correct. He was an outside corner though for the Bills. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

I've done a few comparisons.... 

So Green Bay and Baltimore (who I regard as two of the better, most consistent, drafting organisations over the long term) both had 15 players from that same draft period 2010-2016 playing in the NFL. New England who I think take some unfair stick overall for their drafting record (the last 5 or 6 drafts have been a disaster but up to 2016 they were pretty good for a long time) have 17. Interestingly given where our current brains trust came from I checked Carolina and they only had 6. There was an extenuating circumstance there.... they had a GM change in the middle of that period. Haven't found anyone with less than 6 yet. 

Edited by GunnerBill

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

I've done a few comparisons.... 

So Green Bay and Baltimore (who I regard as two of the better, most consistent, drafting organisations over the long term) both had 15 players from that same draft period 2010-2016 playing in the NFL. New England who I think take some unfair stick overall for their drafting record (the last 5 or 6 drafts have been a disaster but up to 2016 they were pretty good for a long time) have 17. Interestingly given where our current brains trust came from I checked Carolina and they only had 6. There was an extenuating circumstance there.... they had a GM change in the middle of that period. Haven't found anyone with less than 6 yet. 

Giants also 6

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.