Fun fact: @JoshAllenQB has the number one selling jersey in the @NFL. ๐Ÿ˜ #BillsMafia

SlimShady'sSpaceForce

Fun fact: @JoshAllenQB has the number one selling jersey in the @NFL. ๐Ÿ˜ #BillsMafia
https://www.buffalobills.com/news/bills-today-qb-josh-allen-leads-nfl-jersey-sales-at-start-of-the-season

ย 

xuuldc1utvxtpzrfocrg.png
ย 

ย 

Allen surpassed Tampa Bay Buccaneers QB Tom Brady who came in at No. 1 for the 2021 NFL season, as well as other popular quarterbacks throughout the league.

ย 

and soon Tainted Tom will fade awayย 

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Like (+1) 3

16 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

I donโ€™t know how to feel about this. I was a fan of the Bills when they sucked, now we have all these bandwagoners. I guess thatโ€™s the price of success ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

ย 

14 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I might be biased but it's hard to think of a more fun player to watch in the NFL.

With 2 - 3 near perfect games and No punt games most recentlyย 

ย 

the NFL fan base is noticingย 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/bills-today-qb-josh-allen-leads-nfl-jersey-sales-at-start-of-the-season

ย 

xuuldc1utvxtpzrfocrg.png
ย 

ย 

ย 

and soon Tainted Tom will fade awayย 

Time to pass the baton Tom

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

I donโ€™t know how to feel about this. I was a fan of the Bills when they sucked, now we have all these bandwagoners. I guess thatโ€™s the price of success ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

The bigger the national fan base, the less likely the bias against the Bills in big games.

2 hours ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

ย 

The Bills fans have been with the Bills forever.ย  Don't think any fanbase in America has fewer bandwagoners.ย  Allen is an entity all by himself.ย  Sort of like a Brady, Lebron, Jeter, etc.ย  Lots of their jersey sales go to people that are not fans of their teams.ย  My nephews have Allen Jerseys.ย  They are Giant's fans.

ย 

ย 

Just now, Aussie Joe said:

Old news actuallyโ€ฆ

ย 

ย 

Actually IIRCย 

ย 

Joe Cool ๐Ÿ˜Ž Burrow was the top seller late last seasonย 

ย 

and quite a few names have changedย 

Russ Wilson was leading the list after the Broncos move. Lets Rideย 

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Actually IIRCย 

ย 

Joe Cool ๐Ÿ˜Ž Burrow was the top seller late last seasonย 

ย 

and quite a few names have changedย 

We need a list of the whole season I think โ€ฆ however I think most fans are doing their jersey buying pre season and not heading into the playoffsโ€ฆ

Edited by Aussie Joe

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.