Bills sign Jordan Poyer to new deal with increased incentives, continue to work toward extension

YoloinOhio

• YoloinOhio changed the title to Bills sign Jordan Poyer to new deal with increased incentives, continue to work toward extension

This is called looking out for your players and making sure they are taking care of the guys who are key pieces that have been a part of this from the get go.

Brilliant move by Beane.

No potential distractions or disgruntled players are acceptable this year when they have a chance to do something special.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Logic said:

I saw this posted three minutes ago and was like “let me hustle over to TSW to post the good news”. But as the website was loading, I thought “nah…YOLO already posted it.”

Sure enough.

Fastest hands in the East.

I just heard it announced on WGR and came here and it's already posted 😯

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I feel like Rosenhaus is a get me the most money kind of guy, not a make something work with the team guy… 

Beane seem pretty reasonable but he’s not going to be the highest bidder

I think that was an early perception of him but has he became more established that's not as much the case anymore.  Seems like GM's don't mind working with him anymore from the little I've read  about him..

• Like (+1) 5

11 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

If anyone had any doubt left, and honestly you should not have...Beane is the best GM in the NFL right now, and I don't think its even up for debate anymore.  This is just a class act move and show of total respect and appreciation for his players.  This is the kind of stuff that makes players want to come here, and I mean that seriously.  You don't see a lot of GM's do this kind of thing, especially for players who are 31.  

This is a fantastic move for the team, Poyer, and the commitment to the pursuit of a championship.  I could not love this move more to be honest.  It's a win win for everyone and Jordan has more than earned this and deserves this opportunity.  

• Like (+1) 9
  • Agree 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.